What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Cheika

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

Wally21

Bench
After missing out on Bennett I admit I'd be still surprised if it was a rookie. Doesn't make any logical sense to do that.
agreed Avenger. Looking at how risk averse the powers that be are, a rookie coach just doesn’t make sense. You would think they would want someone who has already had some level of success. Either got an improbable roster to finals or won it.

Tonight’s board meeting has finally been concluded and a friend of mine received this in her Johnny Kolc membership email:

AD05A8C7-5F96-41A1-90B5-89A7DFE48752.jpeg

Woofy looks smug about it, that’s for sure;

E5A20C90-98F5-401B-AEBC-456049EAC8AA.jpeg
We can’t win a game, we get flogged senseless every other week, we are coming last -but we’ve got the edge, we have a coach, or someone who thinks he’s a coach!

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s part of the problem across admin at the club, from recruitment , retention and even juniors - the speed with which decisions and direction is made is close to glacial. So many checks and balances , then you see how the Dogs do business and even the Roosters, they need something and seems within 24 hours they have a solution. We might take 24 days to get close.
This is the first year the Dogs are ahead of us on the ladder since about 1986 and suddenly they’re the paragon of management?

Latest posts