What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incorrect

Coach
I wonder why Andrew Ryan moved on? He went on to have a very good career
I seem to recall it being a salary cap decision, we couldn't hold on to Ryan and the 2 Hindmarsh's and we ended up prioritising Hindmarsh the Nathan ahead of Ryan and Hindmarsh the Ian who both left after 2002...

King-Gutho94

Coach
I seem to recall it being a salary cap decision, we couldn't hold on to Ryan and the 2 Hindmarsh's and we ended up prioritising Hindmarsh the Nathan ahead of Ryan and Hindmarsh the Ian who both left after 2002...
Yet the Bulldogs were over the cap in 2002 when they signed Ryan.

Another loophole joke the scumbags got away with all the players were allowed to take payouts.

And kept the squad together to win in 2004.

Pazza

First Grade

Didn't it have to do with the length of the contract

Johnny88

Juniors
Buzz has his crystal ball out today.

SHOOSH
Parramatta Eels officials are getting nervous about their former coach Brad Arthur emerging as the frontrunner to coach the Perth Bears, expected to be the NRL’s 18th franchise. Arthur is managed by Chris Orr, who also looks after Eels five-eighth Dylan Brown, who would be available to join the Perth side for 2027. Arthur was extremely popular with the players at Parramatta, including many of their rising stars. Don’t be surprised if a number of them are tempted to head west if Arthur gets the gig.

SPOTTED
Parramatta Eels forward Junior Paulo embracing Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton at Accor Stadium on Saturday. They are Samoan teammates

JokerEel

Coach
Buzz has his crystal ball out today.

SHOOSH
Parramatta Eels officials are getting nervous about their former coach Brad Arthur emerging as the frontrunner to coach the Perth Bears, expected to be the NRL’s 18th franchise. Arthur is managed by Chris Orr, who also looks after Eels five-eighth Dylan Brown, who would be available to join the Perth side for 2027. Arthur was extremely popular with the players at Parramatta, including many of their rising stars. Don’t be surprised if a number of them are tempted to head west if Arthur gets the gig.

SPOTTED
Parramatta Eels forward Junior Paulo embracing Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton at Accor Stadium on Saturday. They are Samoan teammates

How is that a bad thing take as many players as you like Brad!

Stevie

Bench
Perth is a sh$thole...I'm not sure double my current salary would get me there.
Been there many times over the years for work and let's just say best thing about Perth is leaving...
You could say the same thing about Parramatta…

Latest posts