What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding Ryles I’m must admit to be pretty lukewarm on the hire. Roosters seemed to get better the minute he left the joint and after Kearney/Arthur I’ve got some serious Storm coaching fatigue. With all that said I hope the big merkin succeeds and leads us to the promised land. The best thing he can do is put a broom through all the deadshits loitering in the Football department.

4 years is a long stretch, I would have preferred 3. Anyway.

He’s got some decisions to make on weeding out the holiday-makers, especially the fatigued pack, sooner rather than later.

Some of the rusted-on BA players need a good pantsing.

Mr Ryles doesn’t seem very patient, probably a good thing.

Stevie

Bench

He’s got some decisions to make on weeding out the holiday-makers, especially the fatigued pack, sooner rather than later.

WTF does anyone care about the length for?? Is he is shit we cut him and PAY out his contract it’s not your money.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Regarding Ryles I’m must admit to be pretty lukewarm on the hire. Roosters seemed to get better the minute he left the joint and after Kearney/Arthur I’ve got some serious Storm coaching fatigue. With all that said I hope the big merkin succeeds and leads us to the promised land. The best thing he can do is put a broom through all the deadshits loitering in the Football department.
There’s no point sacking merkins if you can’t replace them with someone better.

hindy111

Post Whore
One thing the thread has taught me is that @Gronk is either the fairest and most enlightened sage of all human beings ever to walk planet earth …or a sneaky cheating cretin.

Many Ypyears ago I helped him fix his garden lights. Not in person but I gave him advice on the issue and helped trouble shoot.
You're an intelligent man. Can I invoice him for this 6yrs later?

Squire

Juniors

I think it’s awesome the club have given him 4 years. Ryles gets confidence in his contract (cough) that he’s around for 4 years. The club understand we’re now in a rebuild mode. Rebuild, but we can sack you at anytime and pay you out. Hopefully he’s a success straight up. I honestly think he’s a great appointment and will bring us some success. I see some crucial calls coming with fan favourites. Welcome JR.