What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels players on the market

Suitman

Post Whore
So it looks like that not only have we lost Morris, but also the player a lot thought would be his replacement.

They better have something good up their sleeves.
I hate rebuilding years.

Suity

Angry_eel

First Grade
but thats stupid. why won'tblake stay if morris is gone. i say drop morris this week and put blake in.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
but thats stupid. why won'tblake stay if morris is gone. i say drop morris this week and put blake in.

either way, that won't entice him to stay. negotiations never depend on playing first grade you've just signed a contract.

Angry_eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
either way, that won't entice him to stay. negotiations never depend on playing first grade you've just signed a contract.
so, what he knows we've lost players and wants over the top money.

Bigfella

Coach
Are we actually going to have enough players to fill sides when we get injuries and Origin duties?

Will we see the Colonel's game day duties extended to playing prop in Reserve Grade?

Will he be an 80 minute player?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
Are we actually going to have enough players to fill sides when we get injuries and Origin duties?

Will we see the Colonel's game day duties extended to playing prop in Reserve Grade?

Will he be an 80 minute player?

his wife has informed me that he's definitely not an 80 minute player..:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Bigfella said:

Yes. ;-)

If they match my asking price from a number of interested clubs at present than you may well see that.:sarcasm:

be an 80 minute player?

It is all about the quality of the minutes not the quantity. ;-)

Latest posts