What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels ponder full-time medical chief to take on drug and concussion threats

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah maybe we should hire an arse wiper to wipe their arses for them.

That will ensure they don't get suspended for taking illegal supplements.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
LOL you really are a try hard lil cat arnt you poupou, youve got the same cred as sinbad on the other site, the one your so absorbed by and mention every day, Poupou you can bend over n be my biatch champ.
How about the time you attempted once to come over to TheFilthySpammers, you had your ass kicked buddy, and after carving you up,you couldnt take the heat so you left with your tail between your legs back to the comfort of this place, like many have done before you, this is the only place youve got the balls to open your mouth, over on the site you talk about every day you where like a little timid puppy lol, you had no buddies to back you up lol
All big talk over here hey? you really are as weak as piss, but i suppose every site needs a sinbad.
So keep talking about the other place, we dont give a fek about this place over there, we certainly dont feel the need to refer to here, like you refer to us every day, you must be still upset you got carved up over there.

cheers boy.

fmd, are you still in primary school ?

you left out nar narny nar nar

LOL you really are a try hard lil cat arnt you poupou, youve got the same cred as sinbad on the other site, the one your so absorbed by and mention every day, Poupou you can bend over n be my biatch champ.
How about the time you attempted once to come over to TheFilthySpammers, you had your ass kicked buddy, and after carving you up,you couldnt take the heat so you left with your tail between your legs back to the comfort of this place, like many have done before you, this is the only place youve got the balls to open your mouth, over on the site you talk about every day you where like a little timid puppy lol, you had no buddies to back you up lol
All big talk over here hey? you really are as weak as piss, but i suppose every site needs a sinbad.
So keep talking about the other place, we dont give a fek about this place over there, we certainly dont feel the need to refer to here, like you refer to us every day, you must be still upset you got carved up over there.

cheers boy.

:lol:
Shee-It!!

Pou got his ass kicked on the interweb!!

:lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I got my arse kicked so bad that when I tried to type out a response my keyboard shit itself and then I forgot my password.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate you couldn't even sledge the morons on your own site you useless merkin. You're functionally illiterate and your shit doesn't make any sense.

Wipe the dribble off your mouth and go back to sleep.