What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many times has Scott made 100 metres?
Ummm one is a middle forward and one has played on the edges, good comparison Mr Stats........

I say again do you really thing Watmough has offered us more than Scott??? if you say yes we know you are just trolling for an argument.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I honestly think its a combination of several hard heads ... BA, Watmough, Foran and Scott ... and maybe even IDG .... individually just one different hard merkin ... combined makes you waana fit in with em
And Wicks. It's why clubs have a leadership group. The coach and the captain alone aren't enough to provide leadership.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Whilst he may of been the worst signing in the clubs history, the decision to take the on field captaincy away from a local junior who's shed blood, sweat and tears for this club for a good part of a decade and give it to bloke who in hindsight should never have been fit to tie Tim Mannahs shoe laces up within a 10k radius of parramatta was a travesty.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ummm one is a middle forward and one has played on the edges, good comparison Mr Stats........

Ok so how many times have Ma'u, Edwards and Moeroa made 100 metres this year? Why don't you answer that one Mr Ignorance.

I say again do you really thing Watmough has offered us more than Scott??? if you say yes we know you are just trolling for an argument.

Scott is playing in a much stronger squad, just like he did at the Dragons. How good did Scott look at the Knights last year?

Scott is only better than Watmough in that he has played more games. Now that our season is over, watch Scott rested more often, just like Watmough was finally ordered to get surgery when our season ended last year.

Avenger

Immortal
With all due respect to Avenger and his gut, I don't think we would have bought Foran if we had known in advance the level of issues that might have and did occur in 2016 with him.

Avenger may well have had some information that the rest of us (and possibly the club) were not aware of regarding Foran when we signed him which supports his prediction but doesn't really justify the current gloating.

I

I am gloating because if you read back in this thread the amount of times I was not only challenged (which is fine) but ridiculed because I stated that he was an overrated player with questionable associations was unprecedented.

Djay, Bigfella, phantom, HJ and ashley just to name a few. There are many more.

Now eat some humble pie you f**king deros.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Whilst he may of been the worst signing in the clubs history, the decision to take the on field captaincy away from a local junior who's shed blood, sweat and tears for this club for a good part of a decade and give it to bloke who in hindsight should never have been fit to tie Tim Mannahs shoe laces up within a 10k radius of parramatta was a travesty.
X 100.

Gronk

Staff member
I am gloating because if you read back in this thread the amount of times I was not only challenged (which is fine) but ridiculed because I stated that he was an overrated player with questionable associations was unprecedented.

Djay, Bigfella, phantom, HJ, TS Quint just to name a few. There are many more.

Now eat some humble pie you f**king deros.
If his poor choices are cos he is a dickhead then you are entitled to take the position you have.

But if his poor choices are because of his mental health then you are displaying a lack of understanding of the condition and lack of empathy for Foran.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok so how many times have Ma'u, Edwards and Moeroa made 100 metres this year? Why don't you answer that one Mr Ignorance.

Scott is playing in a much stronger squad, just like he did at the Dragons. How good did Scott look at the Knights last year?

Scott is only better than Watmough in that he has played more games. Now that our season is over, watch Scott rested more often, just like Watmough was finally ordered to get surgery when our season ended last year.
Blah blah blah!!! Answer the question did Watmough offer more last year then Scott has this year??? Move the goal posts all you want it was a simple enough question.

strider

Post Whore
Dont get me wrong, i think tim is great ... but he hasnt been given the captaincy back now ... BA definitely wants something a bit different

Bazal

Post Whore
Mannah is a great player who is unfairly maligned by a hell of a lot of Eels fans, but he is not a captain's left nut. Sorry, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the decision to give Foran the captaincy.

Noise

Coach
If his poor choices are cos he is a dickhead then you are entitled to take the position you have.

But if his poor choices are because of his mental health then you are displaying a lack of understanding of the condition and lack of empathy for Foran.

I think it's a combo of both

Avenger

Immortal

Come on Gronk. Don't believe that horse shit. Mentally ill but still capable of refusing to attend rehab on his injury, hanging out with colourful characters and his ex mates at Manly whilst they are playing Brisbane in Brisbane. Going to nightclubs. etc etc.

You will be in my world when he makes a miraculous recovery next year and plays for another NRL team.

Gronk

Staff member
Come on Gronk. Don't believe that horse shit. Mentally ill but still capable of refusing to attend rehab on his injury, hanging out with colourful characters and his ex mates at Manly whilst they are playing Brisbane in Brisbane. Going to nightclubs. etc etc.

You will be in my world when he makes a miraculous recovery next year and plays for another NRL team.

Agree with you about playing for another team but I also maintain that his release benefits our cap situation hence why I think that his termination started at our end rather than a bolt from the blue from him.

Bazal

Post Whore

Actually pretty much 100% classic symptoms, but again, dinosaurs....

Avenger

Immortal
Agree with you about playing for another team but I also maintain that his release benefits our cap situation hence why I think that his termination started at our end rather than a bolt from the blue from him.
I reckon when we breached him he didn't like it and it started there.

#sook

Latest posts