What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels ringtones

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Hey guys. Anyone know of a site where I can download the eels 'themesong' ringtone?
Tried the eels website but can't download it from there.
Am getting really psyched up this week!

scottyeel

Bench
I've got the Click Go The Eels song on my phone. If you can't find it anywhere PM me your number and i'll send it to you.

Hellsy

Immortal
Ive got a few of them on my computer I can email you, but your phone will need to be able to have songs loaded onto it for it to work

dio

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Ive got a few of them on my computer I can email you, but your phone will need to be able to have songs loaded onto it for it to work

hellsy can u email me a few, if u dont still have my email please let me know.

crosses fingers and hopes it works this time:crazy:

Hellsy

Immortal
dio said:
hellsy can u email me a few, if u dont still have my email please let me know.

crosses fingers and hopes it works this time:crazy:

To be honest I have alot of email adddy's that I dont know who they belong to!
Can you PM me with it again?

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Just want to say thank's Hellsy, for emailing me a couple of the songs, I downloaded them onto my phone today.

Went to the doctors today and I forgot to turn my phone off ;-), and hubby rang me while in the doctor's office, my doctor was not impressed at all with me and it wasn't because I forgot to turn the phone off but I had the Eels theme song ringing in his office, cause you see he is a DRONGO's supporter. Lucky I had been treated by him before it went off or he might have prescribed something else for me.
Let u in on a secret I knew he was a Drongo supporter and had planned it all with Hubby. I just could not pass up the opportuntity to sh*t stirring him after what the boys did to the Drongos on the weekend.

dio

Juniors
:sarcasm:
Hellsy said:
To be honest I have alot of email adddy's that I dont know who they belong to!
Can you PM me with it again?

done thanks hellsy

Hellsy

Immortal
On their way to everyone who requested them now.

Clarkie.... Id have to look at your phone to answer that, what model is it?

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh dear... I dont think I am familiar at all with Ericssons... sorry, if you work it out though let me know and I'll email them to you

Latest posts