What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels sign Fa'aoso

yy_cheng

Coach
Besides the stinging runs, we need quick play the balls so we can get a good roll on.

When watching Australia play, the master of slowing the play the ball is Hindy.

He is always the last one up from a tackle thus, he always gets into marker defense.

Parraren

Bench
Cannings has done jack for 2 years on big money.

I really hope he comes good but I sure ain't pinning my hopes on him...

Eelementary

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
Besides the stinging runs, we need quick play the balls so we can get a good roll on.

When watching Australia play, the master of slowing the play the ball is Hindy.

He is always the last one up from a tackle thus, he always gets into marker defense.

That's very true. In fact, Moimoi is very good at that - he stings in his runs, but also plays the ball quickly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
When people were pissing and moaning about Vella going, they didn't also relaise that this bloke has become incredibly slow at play the balls, surprising when you consider 5 years ago he was great in this aspect.

Fui is a gun at this.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Having a browse through the Castleford forums tells me that their fans are quite upset to see Fa'aoso leave. Then again, they want Gray Vianne to stay, too...:?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
When people were pissing and moaning about Vella going, they didn't also relaise that this bloke has become incredibly slow at play the balls, surprising when you consider 5 years ago he was great in this aspect.

Fui is a gun at this.

people were pissing and moaning about the prospect releasing an experianced and established firstgrader in the squad without a suitable replacement.

I think it's fare to say that those fears have been diminished some what with the signing of Richie!