What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team for Round 7

boxhead

First Grade
1. Luke Burt
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Joel Reddy
4. Jacob Loko
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Casey McGuire
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Justin Horo

14. Billy Rogers
15. Shane Shackleton
16. Mitchell Allgood
17. Carl Webb
18. Ben Smith

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

Luke Burt at fullback, Atkins and Etu on the wings, Loko and Rogers retained, Webb back on the bench.

Thoughts?

zuke

Juniors
Prepare for a hammering....by the Titans that is. Mortimer and Robson. The titans must be laughing that we have these two guys as our halves steering the rest of the side around the park. Prepare for another loss guys.

SDM

First Grade
1. Luke Burt
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Joel Reddy
4. Jacob Loko
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Casey McGuire
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Justin Horo

14. Billy Rogers
15. Shane Shackleton
16. Mitchell Allgood
17. Carl Webb
18. Ben Smith

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

Luke Burt at fullback, Atkins and Etu on the wings, Loko and Rogers retained, Webb back on the bench.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the translation, I cant read lists, but sentences are good.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I really don't understand why SK things our team is any different to others and has a bench of 4 forwards. I thought the last few weeks where Robson goes to hooker kind of showed the need for Mitchell to be there. Just over complicates things I reckon.

When the Eels are going great recently, is when we have impact off the bench. Previous years it was the likes of PJ Marsh, Mateo, Mannah, etc who would come on after 20-30 minutes and really cause some trouble for tired defence.

Hell, I am coaching a nuffy reserve grade team in the local comp and I still look for impact off the bench.

Smith to lock, Horo to the bench. Webb and Rogers to drop off the bench and Mitchell to be added = Impact off the bench (well the best we can do with the players we got).

hindy111

Post Whore
Why is know respect being shown to Ben smith.How has Rodgers done any better?
Etu is hopeless and should not be in first grade.Id much rather walker of phats

Parra03

Juniors
We need a coach to coach our coach me thinks :-D
That is one hilarious team. I really hope they get spanked by 50+ . won't even watch the game. No Mitchell again !! Really.....

Suitman

Post Whore
We need a coach to coach our coach me thinks :-D
That is one hilarious team. I really hope they get spanked by 50+ . won't even watch the game. No Mitchell again !! Really.....

Besides Mitchell, who else would you change, genius?

Suity