What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team for Round 7

Eels Dude

Coach
On Smith I have been dissapointed also..I bought him for his versatility as a centre or second rower but he has been scoring poorly...he'd have to come good soon. I was dissapointed for the Eels on the weekend, not only because I tipped you but because the first 20 was so great and then the Hayne and Hindmarsh turning point...couldn't believe you did not have posession for all the time it was 11 on 11. The early signs were good for you that a win is not far away...hopefully this weekend...I will tip you one more time before I drop off.

Well he can only do so much with his minutes play... Kearney has been mainly using off the bench for 30 minutes a game this year bar two games whereas last year he was an 80 minute player. Hard to score big points when you're only on the field for a little while for fantasy leagues.

Chipmunk

Coach
Playing Fantasy Leagues helps keep a keen eye across all the teams. I have been sweating on Mitchell being selected because I bought him cheap in a couple of comps...I nearly terminated him but reading this thread I see there is some hope of his selection soon.
On Smith I have been dissapointed also..I bought him for his versatility as a centre or second rower but he has been scoring poorly...he'd have to come good soon. I was dissapointed for the Eels on the weekend, not only because I tipped you but because the first 20 was so great and then the Hayne and Hindmarsh turning point...couldn't believe you did not have posession for all the time it was 11 on 11. The early signs were good for you that a win is not far away...hopefully this weekend...I will tip you one more time before I drop off.

I wouldnt be listening to too many comments about Mitchell getting a run from these threads. None of us pick the team remember. When you realistically look at it he isnt in the Top 17 at the moment, yet we have a dummy half that cant play a full game and no other player on the bench to take his place....so if Anthony Mitchell isnt going to get a run in the current circumstances I cant see him getting a run anytime soon unless McGuire gets injured. Id be looking at cutting him from your team....its a shame, another bizarre selection decision in my opinion....

strider

Post Whore
gotta be honest, kearney's selections have baffled me more than any other coach we have moaned and groaned about in the last couple of decades .... there is so much chopping and changing .... i'm baffled :-k

natheel

Coach
I don't mind the side BUT I agree what's with Rogers being picked where is a dummy half? And Webb needs to play this one!!