What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs South Sydney @ Industree Group Stadium, Gosford / Darkinjung

Who will win? Round 20: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJDL

Bench
Thanks for your well thought out opinions DJDL. Most of the time visitors only come here to gloat or troll.

No problems.
I don't go into other forums to troll.
I don't like it when fans of other clubs come into my forum and do it, so I try to keep my posts as respectful as I can.

I'd be interested in an outsiders opinion of Bula. He's obviously got all the potential in the world but has a penchant of handing kick returns off to others when he could just as easily do the work himself. Personally, I'm not sold on him and think he could turn to be another Brooks, who we pay extremely well for a decade but never delivers results consistently.

What are your thoughts on him?

I like Jahream. He looks a real good prospect, but still has quite a way to go before he can be considered in the upper echelon of fullbacks.

You have to remember he is only 22, and still in his second year of NRL - only 30-odd games in.

But from what I've seen of him he looks very calm and assured, and rarely seems to put a foot wrong.
I hadn't noticed about him handing his kick returns off to others.
My favourite ever Shark, David Peachey, used to do the same thing and I remember being annoyed by that.
I think a coach had a quiet word in his ear at one point though, and he seemed to get over it.
Maybe Jahream is going through the same phase of his development - he's been around long enough now that oppositions target him on kick chase so he's taking the easy option.
He'll get over it.

That minor observation aside though, he looks like he is developing a good combination with Galvin and I'd think he and Luai could have the same. Good signs for you guys moving forward.
Throw in Turuva out the back of it all and your backline will have some strike next year.
It kind of reminds me of Will Kennedy out the back of Sharks shape last year and the year before, and I think Jahream is a level or two able WK in ability.

Sort your forward pack out and I think the backs can really come to life next year.