What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team V. Manly

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I been to The Manly Leagues after a loss wearing me Parra top. It wasn't so bad. They are very civilised on the northern beaches. Got treated better there than at Parra Leagues.

Mate, I think I speak for all Parra fans when I say Parra fans are my favourite people to abuse.

Suitman

Post Whore
Mate, I think I speak for all Parra fans when I say Parra fans are my favourite people to abuse.

You don't speak for anybody dickhead.

You sat there in your cosy little Melbourne wanky corner in a pub full of Parra fans and refused the opportunity to say gidday to a group of blue and gold comrades - even though you knew who most of us were (I'll dig the post up if you like).

Stop being an opinionated wanker and start showing some genuine friendship.
One of my worst enemies on this board introduced himself that very same afternoon. It was an enjoyable afternoon. Someone fom Perth who I'd never met before, also introduced himself as we crossed paths on the way to the Gents.
You however, continue to try and be a dick.
All power to you.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You don't speak for anybody dickhead.

Settle down princess.

You sat there in your cosy little Melbourne wanky corner in a pub full of Parra fans

Don't forget most of those Parra fans were cliquey merkins from the internet. To be honest mate, I'd rather not meet most of the pricks that post here. There's only a couple I'd be happy to meet and I've met most of them already. All quality people but that's because I'm picky about the freaks I meet off the internet.

and refused the opportunity to say gidday to a group of blue and gold comrades - even though you knew who most of us were (I'll dig the post up if you like).

I knew who MITS was. A couple of the others I figured out afterwards.

Stop being an opinionated wanker and start showing some genuine friendship.

I suspect you're bringing some personal issues to the internet with you, and that's never good.

I don't know what's going wrong for you in real life right now but it's got nothing to do with me. I'm just here for some stimulating discussion. Failing that I'm here for the lulz.

One of my worst enemies on this board introduced himself that very same afternoon.

'Worst enemies' are you f**king serious?

Every year or two I go to central Asia to get shot at, you f**king drama queen. Do you really think some guy on the internet I've never met is going to bother me enough to become my WORST ENEMY!!!!!?

Get some f**king perspective.

It was an enjoyable afternoon. Someone fom Perth who I'd never met before, also introduced himself as we crossed paths on the way to the Gents.
You however, continue to try and be a dick.
All power to you.

Suity

Yeah well if I'm that boring you can put me on ignore.

Suitman

Post Whore
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yeah well if I'm that boring you can put me on ignore.

Hardly.

The rest of what you posted I deleted because it was all about you. As per usual.
As are most of your posts.
That's fine. I'm used to it.
Anyhow, I'm not up for a shit fight. I just thought it a bit unusual that you'd sit in a pub with your missus, the same pub that a whole lot of people with a common interest of yours, had agreed to meet at after talking with a whole lot of people on a forum, and then, when you are actually sitting in that same bar with those very same forumites, you'd still sit there talking to your missus.

That's just me though.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hardly.

The rest of what you posted I deleted because it was all about you.

A reply to a post by you - about me?

Fancy that.

As per usual.
As are most of your posts.
That's fine. I'm used to it.
Anyhow, I'm not up for a shit fight. I just thought it a bit unusual that you'd sit in a pub with your missus, the same pub that a whole lot of people with a common interest of yours, had agreed to meet at after talking with a whole lot of people on a forum, and then, when you are actually sitting in that same bar with those very same forumites, you'd still sit there talking to your missus.

Well mate I went there to meet you, as you well know. I expected to see a man in a suit and when I didn't I was at a bit of a loss as to which one you were. I sure as shit wasn't going to go up to people and say "Hi I'm Poupou, are you Suitman?"

Think about it.

In the end not meeting you wasn't such a loss, and the wife and I had a giggle trying to guess who was who. It was really a win-win day except for the result on the field.

I just hope I'm not your worst enemy now, or even your second worst. How big is your list exactly? Am I on there at all?

That's just me though.

Yeah it's all about you isn't it?

Poupy

TheParraboy

Staff member
tiredkitten.jpg

Latest posts