What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team V. Manly

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Is Pat O'Hanlon injured ? he hasn't been named in reserve grade, maybe a late minute call up to replace webb ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Your right Robson is a top 3 halfback, only just behind Thurston and Cronk imo

Pft - only reason the media wanks on about Thurston is because he can kick goals OK.

:sarcasm:

I'd love to see Hoppa VS Loko, but that cannot be, sadly.

bartman

Immortal
Glad SK has kept with the same side, and glad Hayne and Mannah seemed to get through Origin without injury or incident.

If we play like we did against Saints, we'll give the Sea Eagles a real scare. If however we revert to our inconsistent usual selves, Manly will toast us.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hoppa limped of in the 2nd half in origin, could be in doubt for this game. Or maybe he has faked the injury in order to avoid Cool hand Luke ?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The 14 jersey is in a smaller size (ie. for hookers/halves).

On Shack, Allgood or Horo it would look like a midriff top.

On Webb it would look like this:
largeinchargetop.jpg

Statistics?

Please explain?

Captain BF

Juniors
Only 2 hours and 25minutes till kick off. Anyone heading out to the game tonight? Unfortunately i'm unable to make it but will be cheering the boys on from home.
I hope if anyone is heading out there they give us a report on how the 20's go, please? Why can't foxsports show the monday night 20's game?

GO PARRA!!!!!

Glen

Bench
I would love to have gone but I can't get out of work early enough on Mondays. 7pm start all the way out at the Northern Beaches, shit scheduling

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Between the behavior of cats and the effect of religion in the world, I kind of forgot there was a game on.

jono

Juniors
I would love to have gone but I can't get out of work early enough on Mondays. 7pm start all the way out at the Northern Beaches, shit scheduling

FMD , try all the way from Newcastle , shutting the shop @ 5.30!
(BTW generally only pissbolt to home games on a Monday night , will watch tonight from the confort of Fox,although seriously considered travelling down!)

SDM

First Grade
I could have made it, but we will probably lose and I couldn't find a Manly shirt to wear.

Noise

Coach
im going! The last game i can go to for 6 weeks while im OS.

Nothing better than living on the beaches the week following a win over moanly. Yeww, leaving now!:cool:

fanool

Juniors
I could have made it, but we will probably lose and I couldn't find a Manly shirt to wear.

I been to The Manly Leagues after a loss wearing me Parra top. It wasn't so bad. They are very civilised on the northern beaches. Got treated better there than at Parra Leagues.