What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team V. Sharks

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22545

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Esi Tonga
4. Willie Tonga
5. Cheyse Blair
6. Ben Roberts
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matthew Keating
10. Mitchell Allgood
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Reni Maitua

14. Casey McGuire
15. Fuifui Moimoi
16. Justin Poore
17. Joseph Paulo

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is the stuff of worst nightmares.

The Revenge of Robson.

He will carve you up, tackle you down and then beat Sandow in a pie eating contest.

#feartherobbo

eels_fan

First Grade
Great copy and paste as per usual

I thought Reni was out for a Week or 2 and Poore had a knee injury!

Can't SK at least name a different team so we can get slightly excited that there may be changes happening... Even if the same old team runs out on Sunday at least we would have had 5 days of applauding him for dropping some players for bad form

Wally21

Bench
Now I know SK is kidding. leadership is all about taking decisive action to arrest a decline. Forget about his crap Melbourne 2007 game plan for a second, but to make no changes to a side that is going like a busted? Yes yes, Wenty is going crap as well, but for god sake, try something, anything!?

natheel

Coach
apart from Lasalo thats a strong side, unfortunatley it doesn't look strong on the football field

Djay

Juniors
Is it just me or when McGuire comes on he get's in Keating's way? I don't really see the point in playing him.

Commodore

Juniors
Why change whats working so well? We are we wont t be!! Sorry deserve to be. We need a coach not an assistant!! FFS.

emjaycee

Coach
coach keep current team
current team keep losing
team keep losing, baord sack coach
board sack coach, coach get payout

method in the madness perhaps? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wenty got flogged on the weekend as well, the cupboard is pretty bare. But how does Lasalo continue to be picked???? :crazy: Horo and Tautai have to be better options.

Someone

Bench
Il probably just about be cheering for sharks anyway, about time they had a good year. Watching these merkins run around is embarrassing.

spartan2153

Juniors
There will be a few changes at game time> Hasler & bennet are not scared to name the real team on tuesday so i cant see why kearney cant do the same. Its getting embarassing but for someone reason i stil think the team will turn it around. The team is too god on paper not to.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
There will be a few changes at game time> Hasler & bennet are not scared to name the real team on tuesday so i cant see why kearney cant do the same. Its getting embarassing but for someone reason i stil think the team will turn it around. The team is too god on paper not to.

I tend to agree. Our team on paper is way too good to be playing this bad. Im anticipating a turnaround soon too.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wenty got flogged on the weekend as well, the cupboard is pretty bare. But how does Lasalo continue to be picked???? :crazy: Horo and Tautai have to be better options.

Lasalo is just there to give Reni and Fui a rest on the edges.

Horo and Tautai are both shit defenders. Plus Tautai will only be used in the front row from now on.

Latest posts