What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels teams for Sundays games

Stuart

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
Stuart, as a Canberra fan you should know that being close doesnt get you across the line.

Parra are fine, entertaining team.

Ill predict...

Parra 38

Raiders 4

I wanst insinuating Parra are breaching the cap, i dont think they are, just pointing out yy_cheng had failed to account for what would be quite a large chunk of their cap.

The Colonel

Immortal
paulquinn49 said:
In all honesty Parra have better backs than Wagon, he shouldnt be in their strongest team.

Backs, yes. He'll play lock though into the finals.

Good to see Petersen in PL, he would cut us to shreads, god like player.

:lol: Matty goes well, but god like?

paulquinn49

Bench
Man he represented a country, out of position and scored. Nearly caused the biggest test upset in history.

Plus the GC coulda bought any winger they wanted and they chose Petersen.

He is God

jed

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Man he represented a country, out of position and scored. Nearly caused the biggest test upset in history.

Brandon Costin???

:lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
jed said:
Brandon Costin???

:lol:

He was a very big part of the game aswell, his heroics cannot be questioned. I feel Petersen helped out more behind the scenes and got media coverage because of his hair, wheras Costin was going on pub crawls and picking up chicks

yy_cheng

Coach
Stuart, my post was in reply to this:

Ausraider had posted this.

That is what you call dept.Someone should investigate their salary cap.Looks worse than roosters.LOL

My point was that our 1st grade team isn't that well paid.

What Brian Smith has done this year was that he has bought enough quality forwards to cover injuries. The rookies in the back line has benefited greatly from a dominating forward pack.

Latest posts