What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels teams v Raiders

Macca_

Coach
Rather than start a new thread I'll ask in here...

Thought I heard on the news that Canberra are playing a trial game against Brisbane in Port Macquarie next year. Any of you Canberranites heard that? Parra and Penrith already confirmed and am wondeirng if I'm getting 2 trials in my back yard :D

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
Yup and it don't get to see much footy, let alone NRL :D Real happy the Eels are playing one here, going to be a great weekend. But Broncs vs Raiders would be good too...

Macca_

legend

Coach
What happens when someone kicks the ball over the fence? Do they have to sit down for ten minutes? It's be akin to the backyard cricket six n' out rule.

Macca_

Coach
legend said:
What happens when someone kicks the ball over the fence? Do they have to sit down for ten minutes? It's be akin to the backyard cricket six n' out rule.

Still deciding... There is an airport next door so might incorperate some kinda rule for safety reasons :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
legend said:

I dunno about Macca but our rules for over the fence in backyard footy were fetch and 10 in the bin :)

Macca_

Coach
Raider_69 said:
I dunno about Macca but our rules for over the fence in backyard footy were fetch and 10 in the bin :)

Instead of the 10 in the bin we have the rule you have to go to the esky and grab a round for everyone... Or the pub across the road if theres to many people... :D

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
News confirmed it tonight.

Canberra vs Brisbane Trial game
18th February 2006
Port Macquarie.

Then the Eels vs Penrith is the weekend after I Would say...

Macca_

hrundi99

First Grade
JF Raiders 32 - Eels 28 full time.

Let's hope this is the start of a big day for the men in green.

hrundi99

First Grade
PL Raiders 28 - Eels 16 full time.

That means the Jets are now equal 1st on top of the ladder and the Raiders are close behind. Go you good things!

thickos

First Grade
It's like hrundi's dream could come true... Raiders v Jets on the big stage in the first week of October? :)