What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Bunnies *live scores*

mickdo

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Fletcher :arrow: Gone

There's no need for it, especially not to a great bloke like Dean Widders who does so much work for the community. If he really did do this I'll lose alot of respect for him, it's not on.
Damn right

scottyeel

Bench
Wow!!! Is anyone listening to Hadley and Bozo wrapping Timmy and our whole team. They usually only save this kind of praise for Manly.

WA Eel

Juniors
The definition of dumb as shown in the Oxford dictionary is "racially villifying an Aboriginal while playing for South Sydney". I'm sure guys like Roy Bell, John Sutton, Joe Williams etc are delighted to know what their club captain really thinks of them and their people.

scottyeel

Bench
WA Eel said:
The definition of dumb as shown in the Oxford dictionary is "racially villifying an Aboriginal while playing for South Sydney". I'm sure guys like Roy Bell, John Sutton, Joe Williams etc are delighted to know what their club captain really thinks of them and their people.
And i'm sure they don't need claims like this against their club while trying to sign players like Orford, Anasta, Bell etc.

mickdo

Coach
scottyeel said:
Wow!!! Is anyone listening to Hadley and Bozo wrapping Timmy and our whole team. They usually only save this kind of praise for Manly.
Yeah, but then they keep saying if he got injured we wouldn't make it to the GF. Well no kidding dick wads... show me a team that wouldn't if they lost their main playmaker. :rolleyes:
They had to come out with a negative slant on it.

shiftysmith

Juniors
bozo is goose he made the comment that you take smith out of parra that they have no direction...der take any half back out of any side and you will lose direction..bozo may have been a great player but simply now he is a arrogant p***K
scottyeel said:

2 True Blues

Coach
G day guys. Can someone tell me who won the Premier league game, or should I say how many points did you guys win by ( score please ). Thanks...

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks mate. Close one. Jets will have to settle with second spot for another week then. Well done to the boys.

Latest posts