What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eels v raiders team list

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I'd rather Inu in a head of Delaney to be honest. In the games O'D has played at centre so far this year he has been much better than Delaney. Was surprised he was dropped and not Brett when Tahu came back actually. I still think Inu is having problems with the shoulder injury though.

I think you're right about Inu, he's only been back for a few weeks he definitely needs some time on the field to make sure his shoulder is 100%, for that reason alone I would of been happy to hold him back until then.

The Colonel

Immortal
Post 3 in this thread.

Take John Frith, son of former Souths monster Charlie, a forward whose hits were so lethal, ball carriers rarely ran his side of the ruck. Young John attended a private school and represented Queensland Schoolboys, worked on his father's cattle station in the Northern Territory and decided to try rugby league.

He trialled with Parramatta but, despite his genes and outback work, couldn't lift the weights of young Eels who had been in the system longer and he is still trying to catch up.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
thats not a bad bench, hows Peek been goin in PL lately, cause last time he played first grade he looked unfit.

strider

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Marcus looked fat against Penrith.
i remember when we saw PL vs St George, Marcus put a bit of a hit on a opposition forward infront of us and I thought "hmmm, who's that big 2nd rower?" then it dawned on me it was marcus ... he's got a fair arse on him atm (but hey, who am I to cast judgement)

strider said:
i remember when we saw PL vs St George, Marcus put a bit of a hit on a opposition forward infront of us and I thought "hmmm, who's that big 2nd rower?" then it dawned on me it was marcus ... he's got a fair arse on him atm (but hey, who am I to cast judgement)

Me too Strides...I am sporting a bit of a dirt box at the mo.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Premier League halves are better than the first grade ones.

Morris should have been dropped for some of the comments he made after signing with the Tigers, give Mateo or Green a run!

James_Hardie

Juniors
Does anyone know if we are going down game day, or the day before?

I know last year we went down game day, and it showed, we were poor.

I guess that was a sunday afternoon game, and this week it is a night game, but i still don't think travelling three hours on a bus is ideal preperation.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jake the snake said:
If Owdyer is better than INU, I will walk to Canberra nude in the middle of winter. It's a Joke ...... we need to give INU 1st grade time so he is ready for next year.

Good to see ben taia back and feleti playing at 5/8 is a good move in PL!!

pretty cold down there this time of the year

I trust you know all about shrinkage

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see those two PL haves get a run before the end of the year

Hellsy

Immortal
Poor Benny.

Good that Burty is back :D :D he told us he would be!

Marcus is so so so fat, he hugged Rowdy and I at the Roxy a few weeks ago and all we could feel was puddles of puppyfatness :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bartman

Immortal
Interesting line ups. Williams gets a re-call ahead of Burt and Petersen. Peek and Cordoba as our forwards on the the bench.

But gee we are thin on the ground in a lot of positions when you start to list the players missing through rep duty, injury and suspension. Will be interesting to see how next week's teams look with some of those guys (Tahu, Hindy, Grothe, B Smith, J Smith?) due back.

Nikki

Coach
Woo Hoo!!! Cordoba is back!!! But I wanted to see him after the Prems game to wish him well for the residents game.. Oh well :(

Latest posts