What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Storm Live Here

woddy

Juniors
thankyou all for the updates.......now for a few reds and the game.......cheers

CrazyEel

Bench
What a fantastic effort from the boys, loved every second of watching the cheats eat sh*t.

Daren

Juniors
thanks for the updates and maybethe storm need an extra 5 million and they might win, Well done to our boys great team effort

lingard

Coach
I'm very Aroused

Don`t you think that METSM stuff is a bit old hat now? And in poor taste considering the cap breaches? I reckon it`s time to get rid of that sh*t. This is a Parramatta forum, you know. I, for one, don`t want to walk hand in hand with a bunch of cheating merkins. I find it offensive.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
recorded it and watched it twice already

might watch it again tonight

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So has Casper been suspended? It would certainly shrink some threads page numbers.

When a few of the forum clan pointed out that we are not allowed to post links to live streaming I quickly went in and deleted the link. I got to watch the game live via streaming. If anyone wants to know the link PM me. I wanted to be with the boys live, shouting and screaming (poor neighbours), I just could not be without supporting the boys live .....stuff you.... channel 9... at least I was able to urge the boys on in real-time. I am sure it helped with everyone else supporting the Eels. What a great night... Thank you Eels.....