What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS V TIGERS

tracksuitman

Juniors
NRL vs WESTS TIGERS
@ 7:30pm Saturday 31 July
Parramatta Stadium
1 – Wade McKINNON
2 - Ashley GRAHAM
3 - Junior LANGI
4 – Luke BURT
5 – Matt PETERSEN
6 – Daniel WAGON ©
7 – Chris THORMAN
8 – Corey PEARSON
9 – Shane MUSPRATT
10 – Michael VELLA
11 – Nathan HINDMARSH
12 – Craig STAPLETON
13 – Lee HOPKINS

14 – Dean WIDDERS
15 – Jack AFAMASAGA
16 – Adam PEEK
17 – Justin TSOULOS
18 – Michael WITT

Coach – Brian Smith
Not Considered
Aaron Cannings,Nathan Cayless
Adam Dykes, Eric Grothe
Jamie Lyon, John Morris
Ronald Prince, David Vaealiki

Utey

Coach
What does it take to get into first grade. Hopkins should be hooker, with Wagon to Lock and Feleti to 5/8. Peek better work his ass off and so should Tsoulos.

Utey

Coach
What does it take to get into first grade. Hopkins should be hooker, with Wagon to Lock and Feleti to 5/8. Peek better work his ass off and so should Tsoulos.

Adam Spadam

Juniors
there's a few surprises there...I didn't think Ash would keep his wing spot, Eric just cant seem to shake this problem in his leg.

Muspratt in for Morris...hmm...He's played plenty of hooker this year in prems so i guess that's logical.

I dont know what Tsoulos and Peek have done to warrant selection, and Moi Moi has gone from starting in first grade to bench in premier league! :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I would completely ignore this listed team, and see who pops out for Premier league at 5:30pm saturday night.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
hehehe... who was talking about the 3 baldies lining up together in the front row of the scrum?

This better not be the team that runs out.

6 of the players that are in this team won't be with us next year becasue they are just plain shit. We shall wait and see What kind of team Smith produces.

Pazza

First Grade
What is the point of having Peek Thorman, Langi and Stapleton in there. This season is gone, might aswell let the guys who will be here next season have a run.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
After the game Hopkins and Mateo put in last week, I thought they were sure to be the hooker/lock combination

And why bring Langi back into the team

Why is Witt on the bench again, he must have done or said something bad to BS, cause he gets treated like shit.

Earl

Coach
Seriously, thats no where near the strongest team Smith could have named #-o

Y2Eel

First Grade
leave Earl alone he's a secret eels supporter :mrgreen:

Who was it that put joel asher ahead of joel readdy as our next fullback?? cos he has been dropped down to the bench of flegg...

why is it fui fui plays first grade the next on the bench in flegg same as smith and mateo i just dont get smith.......

JasonE

Bench
Pazza said:
What is the point of having Peek Thorman, Langi and Stapleton in there. This season is gone, might aswell let the guys who will be here next season have a run.

I understand that Thorman will be at Parra next year

MrT

Juniors
Why is Langi back in the team?
With Freshy gone to England, and O'Dwyer having made a good comeback
I'd put him in 1st grade for the rest of the year and see how he goes.
Could be great replacement for Freshy

PARRA_FAN

Coach
We've had the same team in the last 7 games, yet we've only won 2 matches in the last 7. What does it take to make some changes, I know there were a few changes last Saturday, but that was only cause of injuries. If we're losing games, why not drop some players, if theyre not putting in and not doing their job well enough, DROP THEM!!!!

I'm sick of all this crap, some of the players dropped have been hard done by and some of the players in the team shouldnt even be there.

Tell me this:

What did Feleti Mateo do wrong?
What did Ben Smith do wrong?
What did Michael Witt do wrong?
What did Brett Anderson do wrong?
What did Chris Armit do wrong?
What did Chris Muckert do wrong?

also

What has Chris Thorman done?
What has Corey Pearson done?
What has Ashley Graham done?
What has Junior Langi done?