What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Titans LIVE Game day thread

Gronk

Staff member
If that baby isn't Satan then I'm not here.

It's OK mate, he's all grown up now.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F302c198af92d764f75d0d9ebb829c8ba%2F205561365%2Fneo-nazis-altright-and-white-supremacists-encircle-and-chant-at-at-picture-id830617844

ash411

Bench
With the turmoils surrounding the titans this week, Im expecting them to run us ragged.

We have run out of puff and wont be in the same ball park Im afraid

Reality hurts

Titans 1-12 (13+ if Hayne was playing) nothing surer....

Last week they played as many predicted........i fear the same performance tonight.

Until they show any different i can't for one minute believe they will turn up tonight.

Titans will also be out to prove a point, regardless of whether they actually like the coach or not. This could be even more embarrassing than last week........although with the embarrassments the club has had in the last 7 or so years it won't be the lowest or the least surprising!

I reckon you two should start recording a podcast together. The rate of suicides among your listeners would be huge.

ash411

Bench
Still waiting on the letter from BA to my boss explaining why I will be hungover as a mf tomorrow...
Here's one..

Dear Carson's Boss,
Carson is an alco who can't control himself for one night when he knows he has work the next day.

Best wishes,
Brad Arthur.

That one ok? it's not on a letterhead or anything but it should do... XD