What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Titans LIVE Game day thread

ash411

Bench
Alright Let's go Merkins. FIRE UP! IT"S GAME DAY!

giphy.gif

forward pass

Coach
This is without doubt the most important game of the year... I hope they realise this.

Not just important in terms of ladder position, but this will be a real chance to see the mental level of this side. After being pumped and embarrassed by the cellar-dwellers, lets see what sort of attitude they come out with. If the Storm were embarrassed like that , I would pity the side playing them the week after. We need to be the same.

The boys are talking it up, lets see if they follow through. If we win by a point, not good enough !!

Kornstar

Coach
Last week they played as many predicted........i fear the same performance tonight.

Until they show any different i can't for one minute believe they will turn up tonight.

Titans will also be out to prove a point, regardless of whether they actually like the coach or not. This could be even more embarrassing than last week........although with the embarrassments the club has had in the last 7 or so years it won't be the lowest or the least surprising!