What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Vs Dragons Thread

V1er

Juniors
Terrible display, at near full strenght it was our worst performance of the year. I feel kinda embrassed if cowboys and panthers win which will allow us a chance at 4th, a position we should not be near.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
8 -5, Drags got one to finish the game, i can't believe that effort with so much to play for. Makes you wonder, i feel sorry for Hindy who bust's his arse every week for so little reward.

wittyz chick

Coach
Well I found a positive.. didn't see it mentioned anywhere

Just got a message from Hells.. Ian is fine.. It was his shoulder not his neck.. He walked out just fine :)

noosa-eel

Juniors
Glad to hear Ian is ok, although that can't be said for the rest of the team.The performance last night was woeful (we haven't played well since we lost that game in extra time) for a team that has everything to play for they are looking like they are not interested and if they play like that against the show ponies (and you better believe they will be fired up for that game )we are going to crash and burn.

TIME TO FIRE UP EELS :D

Latest posts