What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Vs Dragons Thread

Eelectrica

Referee
We can't execute with our goal line attack.
Hagan needs to do a lot of work with Timmy on that over the off season.

Eelectrica

Referee
Twizzle said:
Timmy is having a SHOCKER
As courageous as it is with Timmy wanting to play on with a bung shoulder, based on tonights performance he's a liability, and we need to make a change if we're to salvage our season.

ioki

Juniors
5min to go... that's it folks... we've just lost another game we shouldn't have lost.. this makes 4 loss out of last 5 games.. pretty sucky form to be taking into the finals if we make it that far

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah, Timmy is our problem :roll:

Our pathetic forward pack are to blame, how soft are they?????????????

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when Timmy has a shocker, so do the Eels

attacking options are non existent

Kornstar

Coach
It is funny how the commentators have actually given us a chance to come back Daley all night has kept saying that we can score tries.......how funny is that?????

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kornstar said:
Yeah, Timmy is our problem :roll:

Our pathetic forward pack are to blame, how soft are they?????????????

he's not our only problem, but he is a big part of it

if he's injured, he shouldn't be there

Suitman

Post Whore
We just cannot afford to take so many cumbersome forwars into the semis - if we make it.
We need big bastards like Saints had tonight, who drive past the advantage line every tackle.

Robinson and Wagon, as good as they are defensively, are liabilities in attack. If you can't get good field position to put your side into attacking positions, what good are defensive players??
This is only but one of our problems.

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore
We're done, 14-6. We are poorly coached, Hages has a lot to answer for, he has reacted pathetically to this slump and not changed a god-damned thing. We will not make top 4, we may not make top 6, and at this rate we will go out in straight sets because we will change nothing. Our right side defence is a joke, our forwards are a joke, we have picked the wrong side consistently and we aren't up for the games.

V1er

Juniors
Terrible display, at near full strenght it was our worst performance of the year. I feel kinda embrassed if cowboys and panthers win which will allow us a chance at 4th, a position we should not be near.

Eelectrica

Referee
gong_eagle said:
Nah the diff for you and the Tiges is 63
Knights defence isn't great, and if we play this well next week, the Broncos could rattle up a big score against us.
I always look forward to holidays, apparently so do the Parra players. :cool:

ioki

Juniors
can't be the referee in the 2nd half... 4 - 1 penalty count to parra
completion rate was pretty pathetic in the second half

that's another 6 points second half game.. no wonder parra has such a crappy record when behind come half time

hineyrulz

Post Whore
FFS that was piss poor, nothing else needs to be said. Sure there we're some ordinary calls from the ref and touchies but FMD. We can't expect to win games with only 3 props, no go forward at all tonight, The halves had no chance and our kicking game was woeful. Soward's kicking game was excellent and a big difference tonight.

Kornstar

Coach
I think i am out, i am not sure i can be bothered with this team anymore.....i think i will go to the corporate box next week at Brookie and i'm not sure if i am going to renew my season ticket.....we have been poor for the last 3 weeks, we have shown just how badly we are coached and just how much we want to collect their pay cheques and that's it......apart from Hindy none of these players have any pride in the Eels jersey......not one looks upset when they lose, even Cayless didn't even seem too cut up.......

Great choice Denis not keeping JT, he has restored pride in the Rabbitohs jersey along with Pete and Russ, Hagan has not really instilled any of that passion in our team.......

Next year, how bad off are they? Seriously? Fa'aoso, Tsoulos and Cannings gone, who is gonna play first grade?????? Cordoba and Cayless are not big enough to be props, Fui is the only true prop with any first grade experience......

Goodluck next year Parra, you will need it......