What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Vs Dragons Thread

dazeely

First Grade
COME ON YOU EELS!!!!

FIRE UP LADS. f**k THIS IS IMPORTANT. ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS..........

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
I dont just want a win. I want a performance that shows we will be dominant in the Finals Series and not just making up the numbers.

Go you FREAKIN Eels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
posting in RED when we are playing the dragons ... FFS!!! :crazy:

C'MON PARRA - KICK SOME F'N ARSE!!!

Rovelli

Bench
Parra should really win this, but then again, same was said heading into the Knights game (MNF a while back) and the Sharks at home.

Starter's chance for the Drags.

Bazal

Post Whore
For Drags...Stanley to wing, Gaz to centre, Chase to 6, Thorby to prop and Ellis on the bench

For us...Cordoba, Robbo and PJ starting, Mateo, Fui and Pig to the bench

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moi Moi and Piggy back to the bench, the last time i can remember this was a monday vs the Tigers, the same result would be farkin awesome. Oh and fire up boys!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
I think we will go down big time, maybe 46-6 , all the talk this week and the fact that we're are favourites scares the hell out of me!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Oh I hate waiting for MNF but now I'm excited about this game, feel a good win coming up!

I'm excited ..........................and nervous.
It's time for the boys to show us they mean business.

Suity

Read on the Pre Game Body Language:

Eels look super keen, also looks like good repertoire between them in the warm up, and they don't look at all nervous, more enthusiastic than anything.

Dragons are looking a bit like Rabbits in the Headlgihts.

Hope this bodes well.

Latest posts