What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Sharks (Spoiler)

RABK

Referee
Greenblooded said:
This guy is obviously not for real.

Him along with Slava, Wishy and extreme comedian are just to dumb to be for real. It's gotta be someone's idea of a joke.

brooksy19

Bench
Who cares theyre not hurting anyone. (Actually my brain hurts trying to comprehend a level of stupidity) Just IGNORE them.

I think his love of luke covell is hilarious, and i have a sneaky suspicion hes having a lend of you all. :clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
of corse he is
no doubt he is someone be it mod or normally user having nothing better to do. I know of a few false users, Jed - moderator of Canberra board has about 7 different users.

He is just a right royal pain in the arse. Probably the same crew responsable for some of the miscreaten misfits that run about the FFB like Pixie Nipples, Snot and co

BWNB

First Grade
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o if sharks where unlucky , they where unlucky to miss that field goal attempt at the end of the game :lol:

in the end shayne hayne cant control a footy game
BBSF #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
he can when he sends 3 of your players off

It was nearly 2 years ago, what's your problem seriously.

And for the record, they deserved the send offs/sin binningss too.

BWNB

First Grade
:clap: :clap: :clap: yep sure did cost us the season :roll:
geez please stop going on #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Bazal

Post Whore
BBSF...why the hell would you bring this back? It's two years old and I'm sure your fellow Sharks fans don't need to be reminded of this particular game.

Peachey was an idiot and deserved his send off, you are an idiot and deserve similar treatment.

Bazal

Post Whore
You were not robbed, you were an ill-disciplined rabble that got what they deserved. People always forget that it was 24-4 at halftime, well before Peachy got sent off. Sharks decided if they couldn't win the game, they'd take it out on Parra, and that cost them three players. Simple.