What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eels vs warriors

adsmack

Juniors
anyone know where i can listen online?. looks like the grandstand site is down atm.

btw hi all, I'm new.

Ad.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parra leading the penalty count 5-1 which just emphasises how poor the attack has been

they have had enough ball to do something but keep on screwing it up

Hayne has missed 3 tackles but has made 72 mtrs. Just now with the 10 interchange the backs need to come in and help the forwards more and Hayne hasn't been in the middle having a run to get out the red zone. He looks lost.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrica said:
I think the ref got it right on the forward passes.
Hope Hages has last weeks speech handy, we're not looking that great at the moment.
Need to control the ball more and build some pressure.

I thought is was forward...infact i called it before lowrie even crossed the line.

Eelectrica

Referee
Finch is too inconsistent. Looks like the 2nd coming of Sterlo one week, then the 2nd coming of Kusto the next.

Hurriflatch

Referee
to be fair Timmy isn't exactly the epitome of consistency.

Mateo has been very good in both games so far but I still think he was better at lock then 5/8

Hayne drops it
then misses a tackle

Joel Reddy scores out wide!
Warriors 12 Eels 10 KTC.

What was Lowrie doing with that tap on? it went 20mtrs backwards.

Latest posts