What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Webpage

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
hello All You Parr Fans Out There I Was Comparing The Webpages Of All The Nrl Teams . I Think (even Though Its Hard To Say This Out Loud) That The Bulldogs Page Is Much Better Than Ours.

is It Just Me Or Has The Bulletin Board Been Down For A Long Time Player Profiles Are Not Up To Date And There Is Nothing Interesting In The Web Page.

plz Parra Fans Telll Me Why Our Page Is Not As Good As The Bull Bogs.....

p.s Need To Employ New Web Designer

Suitman

Post Whore
PARRACHILEAN said:
hello All You Parr Fans Out There I Was Comparing The Webpages Of All The Nrl Teams . I Think (even Though Its Hard To Say This Out Loud) That The Bulldogs Page Is Much Better Than Ours.

is It Just Me Or Has The Bulletin Board Been Down For A Long Time Player Profiles Are Not Up To Date And There Is Nothing Interesting In The Web Page.

plz Parra Fans Telll Me Why Our Page Is Not As Good As The Bull Bogs.....

p.s Need To Employ New Web Designer

There has been heaps of threads and discussion about this already Chile and I think it is generally accepted that Parra have one of the worst websites of all the NRL teams.

Suity

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
yeah it is pretty crap, the bulldogs one is good. has when and where the team is training, player profiles all the way down to flegg players

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Thanks Hindmarsh 4pm We Need A New Web Page So As To Compte With The Bulldogs Webpage. I Do Believe We Are The Benchmark On All Things In Rugby League And Are The Best Club Therfore We Should Have A Webpage That Blows The Bull Bogs Page Out Of The Water.. Anyone Agree Say I.

Hellsy

Immortal
Why do you write with a capital letter at the start of each word Parrachilean??

I think you will find a few people have the same opinion, and are doing things to suggest ways out of the problem to the club.

I believe their is a thread about it in here or the Parallel Dimension.

Captain BF

Juniors
MarkInTheStands, I have looked in the Parrallel Dimension before and there doesn't seem to be anything there. Do i have to do something to be able to see the posts in that section?

Hello Captain,

You have to apply for group membership. Select the User CP, then group membership and then select the parrallel dimension.

Latest posts