What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels will smash the Storm

Genghis Chan

Juniors
If you are going to come here to try and put down the Storm, I am way more likely to allow a Storm supporter to have a go at you and defend themselves and the club. If they get out of hand, I'll stop it. But not just here, but other forums you have an extremely bad habit of just trash talking the Storm or their supporters. Why is there a difference, you come here to degrade the Storm and their supporters where negative comments are not welcome. If they choose to bite back and have a go at you for your storm-bashing, so be it, I am willing to let a little go as long as they don't get out of hand.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
If you are going to come here to try and put down the Storm, I am way more likely to allow a Storm supporter to have a go at you and defend themselves and the club. If they get out of hand, I'll stop it. But not just here, but other forums you have an extremely bad habit of just trash talking the Storm or their supporters. Why is there a difference, you come here to degrade the Storm and their supporters where negative comments are not welcome. If they choose to bite back and have a go at you for your storm-bashing, so be it, I am willing to let a little go as long as they don't get out of hand.

Look, that's not the rules.

I have asked you to back up your accusations of me verbally attacking Ms.Storm and you have failed to do so.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
It's about MsStorm, The Melbourne Storm, and Storm suporters in general. On a number of occasions you have called people "Dickhead", and claimed how "pathetic" the side is. I know that you have verbally abused her at other forums, and won't allow you to do so here, but if you are here to degrade the Storm, expect some form of defence from Storm supporters. If they go over the top (her calling you flat out a dickhead for example) I will tell them to be a bit more gentle. But I will not sit by and watch you abuse the team, or anyone here. It's pretty simple, your anti-Melbourne sentiments are not welcome in a Storm area and expect someone to say something back to you if you decide to complain or abuse anything or anyone to do with the Storm here.

I have sent a message to Willow about the situation and won't say anything else until I hear back from him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
It's about MsStorm, The Melbourne Storm, and Storm suporters in general. On a number of occasions you have called people "Dickhead".

Not people, just you.

Seems Like someone can't get over a 50 to 4 thrashing.

I look at crowd figues and see that despit the Eels history and tradition (and Free media promotion of thier games) they also have a pitiful crowd average.

I'd probably be good for the NRL to persist with expantion and relocate some of the stuggleing teams to other areas of Australia like Perth and Adelade.

Sydney has become AFL now judging by Stadium Oz's Finals preferances. :roll: :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
UndertakerMike said:

Seems Like someone can't get over a 50 to 4 thrashing.

Who got beat 50-4?

I look at crowd figues and see that despit the Eels history and tradition (and Free media promotion of thier games) they also have a pitiful crowd average.

Free media promotion :?

They're not flash but they're not the worst and they've had a crap year which never helps.

I'd probably be good for the NRL to persist with expantion and relocate some of the stuggleing teams to other areas of Australia like Perth and Adelade.

Which teams would you relocate?

Of these struggling teams I suppose you think you'll be able to just transplant their JUNIORS to the new location too :roll:

Sydney has become AFL now judging by Stadium Oz's Finals preferances. :roll: :roll:

Going by n email I got from SA they never chose one codeover the other. The Bulldogs decided to play at Homebush themselves.