What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels you thought were going to make it

T-Boon

Coach
Tim Auremi. Is he the guy I am thinking of? Centre, big talent Australian Schoolboys captain, knee injury, curtains.

T-Boon

Coach
How did we ever sign the best young forward prospect in the game and why did the Sharks allow him to go ? Of course I recall his tragic head knock and diagnosis after that, but not the circumstances of us snapping him up.

He needed somewhere to play since the Sharks quit the competition in favour of super league. We had cash and good winning prospects.

Dibs

Bench
There can't be two people who've played the sport of rugby league with that name, particular with the way the first name is spelt.
How about the fact the last names are spelt different? Could be a spelling error I guess

Wally21

Bench
Andrew Fitzhenry David Bassari and Greg Drake. Went to school with all of them and thought they were going to be superstars. All Parra juniors. Drake played some FG but faded quickly. Bassari went well for a bit there at the Tigers but I believe he ended up a better coach (and a good pizza maker. I think he still owns pizza down under in Wenty) and Fitzhenry played at the Panthers as well as us but never amounted to anything.

Last edited: