What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels's Trials, Dates and Locations

For the First time I don't know this information well.

I believe there will be an NYC trial vs. Wenty at Ringrose in February,
I also believe we will be playing in Armidale for a trial, that will also include our HM cup boys (U16's) playing a 18/19's side from the CRL district, and the SG Ball playing a 22/Open side from the CRL district.

Our trial normally at Bluetonge against the Tigers will now be at Leichhardt, but I don't know the date.

I also understand the HM and SGB will be trialing in Late January at Win 2 against the Dragons.

Can anyone help out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok...from what I understand..

February 2nd V Newcastle @ Armidale

Feb 9 NYC V Bundy cup and state cup V Bears @ Ringrose

week later V West Tigers at Leichardt..TBC

week after V Penrith at Penrith...TBC

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I was told by a current NRL ref on the weekend we might have one at Byron. Maybe he got Byron and Armidale mixed up, otherwise i have no idea.

ok...from what I understand..

February 2nd V Newcastle @ Armidale

Feb 9 NYC V Bundy cup and state cup V Bears @ Ringrose

week later V West Tigers at Leichardt..TBC

week after V Penrith at Penrith...TBC

Thanks mate, appricated.

The Armidale trial is at Bellevue Oval, University of New England @ 5pm

http://www.une.edu.au/common/eelsweek.php#trial

Awesome I see you can book tickets online. Wow, online ticket purchase for a Trial game.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Mate, fly to Sydney and I'll drive you from there.

Mate get a cab to Sydney Ap and I'll pick you up with Poupou.
Quite happy to come back via Oxford st and pick Bart up as well.

Suity

Probably easier if you get Bart first. He can just jump in at Oxford St when you departing.

Good deal means we only have to go to Leichhardt once instead of twice in a month.

Only Problem with Campbelltown is the shit seats.

Yeah, Leichhardt has a great view and depending on the crowd a great atmosphere, having said that I enjoy going there for NSW cup finals and the like, but NRL class games, nup sorry too hard to get to, and from no Parking if you drive, and endless waits to leave.

Still if you live in the area it is great. . .

Campbelltown is much easier to get to, Parking and Public Transport wise, but as I said, just no room between the seats for people to move, or event stand up to cheer their side.

Latest posts