What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egg on cowboys faces

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Right

And Bob reckons there are no poofs in North queensland

lol

Bob Katter is the epitomy of stupidity. I highly doubt he gets through a day without walking into a wall.

Having that f*ckwit defend you would be embarrassing I would imagine.

Canard

Immortal
Anyone know which hotel the cowboys ate staying in down here in Melbourne?

Thinking I may go and release 53 chickens in the hotel foyer..
chicken-hotel-630x472.jpg

butchmcdick

Immortal
Ah, OK. Had not read updated reports that stated is was stationary cars. Not as bad, but still incredibly stupid.

And butchmcdick - I don't think anyone is calling for crazy punishments on them are they? Surely you can see the extraordinary double standard set here by Greenberg? Fair play to the Cowboys. If Toddy gave my team's players a free pass the week before a final, I'd take it and say "Thank you sir" .

But this pillock sticks his oar in with other clubs and plays the high and mighty judge and jury, yet has openly stated this is not his concern and for the club to handle.

It's quite frankly pathetic.

If James Roberts doesn't get stood down I can't see why the egg throwers should be stood down

Nice Beaver

First Grade
If James Roberts doesn't get stood down I can't see why the egg throwers should be stood down

No-one is arguing he should have been stood down.

Goes towards the evidence some clubs get preferential treatment. Just like the coke sniffer off a dunny seat was swept away.

MilkShark

First Grade
''Taumalolo and teammate Tautau Moga have been slapped with $2500 fines by the Cowboys after the pair and three other players were accused of pelting vehicles with eggs in Townsville on finals eve.

All five have agreed to pay for any damage they may have caused. The players have been charged by police with two counts of wilful damage and will face court on October 11.

“I’ve taken the time to apologise for what I did on Wednesday night to my teammates,” Taumalolo said in a Cowboys statement on Monday evening.''

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
''Taumalolo and teammate Tautau Moga have been slapped with $2500 fines by the Cowboys after the pair and three other players were accused of pelting vehicles with eggs in Townsville on finals eve.

All five have agreed to pay for any damage they may have caused. The players have been charged by police with two counts of wilful damage and will face court on October 11.

“I’ve taken the time to apologise for what I did on Wednesday night to my teammates,” Taumalolo said in a Cowboys statement on Monday evening.''

sounds like that fine was in the appropriate fee range.

hope they behave themselves or next time they could end up caged.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
yeah i couldn't think of a pun

reckon $2500 is fair enough. If they decided to egg as person i'd consider giving them a week off to think about it

no name

Coach
yeah i couldn't think of a pun

reckon $2500 is fair enough. If they decided to egg as person i'd consider giving them a week off to think about it
I'm sure they would have been given a week off if it happened in April.
Also, that poultry punishment wouldn't deter these Roosters.