What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri RE-SIGNS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hmmmm.... a retirement announcement - I can only assume Hazem. No deal done as yet, and no purported interest from other clubs... this will be his swansong I think.

Media conference tomorrow
Wed 28 Mar 2007
The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs will be holding a media conference at Belmore Sports Ground tomorrow after training (approximately 11.15am).

Selected players and Bulldogs management will discuss the upcoming celebration of Club Legends that will take place this Sunday and a retirement announcement.

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=843

ByRd

First Grade
pfttt this guy is a true great and a legend, he has the respect of all fans, not just bulldog fans and you just say who cares and to get the thread moved lolll good work guys. I for one am hoping this is not true and am not ready for hazem to retire, well have to see tomorrow anyways.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
come on as much as i hate the bullfags, i think a player like el masri is worthy of discussion. although he's never been good enough to rep he has been the top point scorer for a while!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hazem would be a massive loss to league.

Either way, we'll know by midday tomorrow...

McLovin

Staff member
Who else on the Dogs playing roster would be old or injured enough to consider retirement??

ByRd

First Grade
noone really, maybe its someone in a managment position, Dr. Hugh Hazzard maybe loll i dnt know, i just dont want it to be El Magic :(

lockyno1

Post Whore
I don't like the Dogs, but jeez El Masri will be a big loss to league, both on and especially off the field.

Dragon

Coach
How does this even hint at someone retiring? Sounds like they are just holding a media conference to promote the "ring of legends" or whatever

Would be sad to see hazem go if it is the case though

TGM

Juniors
El Masri is the only dogs player that I respect. It would be a shame if he retires.

To the op, what makes you think he is going? Your post states that a retirement announcement is coming, but why do you think it's Hazem's? IMO he still has a few years left in him...

Frederick

Staff member
My guess is Timmah is factoring in how El Masri and the Bulldogs haven't been able to come to a new contract agreement, and I'm pretty sure El Masri has stated in the past how he would love to remain a one club man.

Latest posts