What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final v Wyong Roos

Panthers Stadium
Sunday, 2 September
11.45am (Live on FOX League)

I hope all of the 1st grade squad are made to get out to Penrith on Sunday morning.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Weve signed the Wyong center. Momirivski or something. He played for the Roosters against the Titans midway through the year. I must admit I thought he looked pretty good.

1. Dylan Smith
2. Harrison O'Toole
3. Lucas Price
4. Sam McIntyre
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Pita Godinet
8. Joseph Ratu
9. Kurt Aldridge
10. Cowen Epere
11. Chris McQueen
12. Luke Garner
13. Patrice Siolo (capt.)

Interchange:
14. Bayley Sironen
15. Alex Seyfarth
16. Tuimoala Lolohea
17. Ben Seufale
18. Connelly Lemuelu

Russell Coight

Juniors
And if they get past this week they should get a few players back (Sue, aloiai, fonua and rochow)

Last edited:

glockers

Juniors
How abour Nofoluma? He was down in reserves for ages.

Could we have actually dropped Fonua and Rochow down this week and played some Flegg players in first grade?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
How abour Nofoluma? He was down in reserves for ages.

Could we have actually dropped Fonua and Rochow down this week and played some Flegg players in first grade?

You have to had played 8 games in ISP to play finals. I think Nof would have only played about 2-3.

Re: getting Flegg players to play in NRL. I believe the clubs nominate their squad of 26+4 'development' players by July 1 and only they can be called up, unless basically everyone is injured.

Russell Coight

Juniors
First time I've tuned in to watch our ISP in awhile but garner makes a massive difference to the team alone, defense looks strong again

Vic Mackey

Referee
The team is unrecognizable from the one that dominated the competition at the start of the year:

Released:

Drinkwater
Felisse
Milne
McIllwrick

Injured:
Heleta
Robson

Firsts:

Sue
Nofa
Liddle