What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final v Wyong Roos

Rabbits20

Immortal
You’re reading a thread about 2 nsw cup teams that you don’t support for a good time. I think you need to reasses how you spend your time my friend. Good luck on Friday.
Tbh I didn’t even know they were playing today lol....

I love how it’s all the refs fault though...

Thanks but it’ll be a Billy and Smith wankathon... the play the ball will be a crawl... I expect to get canes on the officiating..

If we can somehow pull off a win it’ll go down in South Sydney folklore for sure. 17 attempts at Melbourne all for losses!

I’m injured currently mate so I have to take it easy....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tbh I didn’t even know they were playing today lol....

I love how it’s all the refs fault though...

Thanks but it’ll be a Billy and Smith wankathon... the play the ball will be a crawl... I expect to get caned in the officiating by Cummins or Cecchin....

If we can somehow pull off a win it’ll go down in South Sydney folklore for sure. 17 attempts at Melbourne all for losses!

Mate in the match winning try the Roos clearly, and I mean clearly knocked on AND the guy was tackled but then ruled play on. There’s no Bunker in NSW Cup. It was black and white on replay.

If you’re going to talk shit at least watch the game beforehand.

And what’s this you’re already blaming the refs BEFORE the games even played :joy:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
They had key players of their team resting...FACTAMUNDO!

Anyhow at least we are in September... the Tigers dunno what that even is.
It's a time to lol@souffs. Your sensitivity is the main source. And if souffs overcame that sort of problem (2 in the bin, massive struggle to win against the odds) you'd be in hospital with 3rd degree friction burns.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
And:

Yet Penrith overcame a remarkably difficult situation on Friday night despite so many problems....

We beat the Storm twice this year. Once with a 18-8 penalty count against and a farcical sin binning, then with a 9-2 penalty count against.

I suppose that was that was all completely justified though as it wasn’t againsg souths.

Tigers1986

Juniors
I said it at the time and proved justified that we should not have gone for the 2 when the dropout didn't go 10. We had a full set, 10m out, and a fading Wyong line. Could've scored and gone 14-6 up, coast to victory and see the Dogs this week.

Not that it matters with the Panthers being so far ahead of the pack.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I said it at the time and proved justified that we should not have gone for the 2 when the dropout didn't go 10. We had a full set, 10m out, and a fading Wyong line. Could've scored and gone 14-6 up, coast to victory and see the Dogs this week.

Not that it matters with the Panthers being so far ahead of the pack.

Agree, I said that too. 4 or 6 isn’t much of a difference. With 5 mins left much better off trying to score, if not roll it in goal and get another set. Even if you just complete a set it’s taken a minute up and they have the ball on their line.

Short kick off are always 50/50, they got it back and scored 3 tackles later.

Poor coaching

Latest posts