What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final vs Broncos Team list thread

Kornstar

Coach
Well mate, it's RUOK day today and I just want you to know that there is lots of love here and we've all got your back. PM me if you ever want to get shit off your chest.

Thanks, Gronk.

Thankfully suicidal thoughts aren't a thing for me, plus i'm not a fan of pain and it would f**king hurt to kill yourself (you should have seen the performance i put on getting a blood test last week, full freak out) which ever way you do it so that's not for me.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thanks, Gronk.

Thankfully suicidal thoughts aren't a thing for me, plus i'm not a fan of pain and it would f**king hurt to kill yourself (you should have seen the performance i put on getting a blood test last week, full freak out) which ever way you do it so that's not for me.

I dont like blood tests either. I just suck on a lolly. Really helps

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Anyone nervous without Evans? Broncos are a big pack. Who takes his place and is it Nathan Brown who takes his place as the hitman?
Yeah I think Evans is a big loss. That said, I thought Brown was an even bigger loss for the match a couple of weeks ago at Lang Park and we did well there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He scored against them a few weeks back with a barge over, gonna miss his size

TheRam

Coach
We only have Paulo now as our main upfront threat that can bend the line and demands 3 and 4 in the tackle. We will struggle if we can't move the ball enough to tire them out. Late offloads are an imperative this week. Our middle men will need to take as much yardage as they can and then a late offload or quick play the ball needs to happen, then expansive football from there.

A few early kicks to keep them turning around might help and and also keep their wingers deep for our playmakers to take advantage of the space presented.

The problem will be their powerful pack may make offloads and fast play the balls very difficult. We need to fight on the ground when tackled to hopefully get a penalty or two while they are trying to dominate us and slow it down. If we don't the refs will let them lie all over us big time. Also our big wingers will need to do some extra lifting this time around to really help out our pack.

We should be able to out play them, but mentally Moses and to a lesser degree D. Brown need to be really switched on and really make their big boys uncomfortable.

Gronk

Staff member
BA has Hoffman and Terepo as two spares in the squad. Considering that both played a tough game yesterday, let’s hope that neither of them are needed.

emjaycee

Coach
We only have Paulo now as our main upfront threat that can bend the line and demands 3 and 4 in the tackle. We will struggle if we can't move the ball enough to tire them out. Late offloads are an imperative this week. Our middle men will need to take as much yardage as they can and then a late offload or quick play the ball needs to happen, then expansive football from there.

A few early kicks to keep them turning around might help and and also keep their wingers deep for our playmakers to take advantage of the space presented.

The problem will be their powerful pack may make offloads and fast play the balls very difficult. We need to fight on the ground when tackled to hopefully get a penalty or two while they are trying to dominate us and slow it down. If we don't the refs will let them lie all over us big time. Also our big wingers will need to do some extra lifting this time around to really help out our pack.

We should be able to out play them, but mentally Moses and to a lesser degree D. Brown need to be really switched on and really make their big boys uncomfortable.
Alvaro managed a few late offloads last week, one of which led to the Jennings try when he had 3 players on him as he offloaded. Hopefully he can take some confidence from that and bring it again today.

lingard

Coach

Actually, we have four forward leaders today who can really put it up to Brisbane - Lane, Paulo, Mau and Brown. They are all capable of breaking the line (and off-loading). If they all fire up we'll be fine.

TheRam

Coach
Actually, we have four forward leaders today who can really put it up to Brisbane - Lane, Paulo, Mau and Brown. They are all capable of breaking the line (and off-loading). If they all fire up we'll be fine.

They will need to do it for the full 80 mins. Do you think they are capable? I have my doubts. So if we don't put them away early, we will struggle.

T.S Quint

Coach
They will need to do it for the full 80 mins. Do you think they are capable? I have my doubts. So if we don't put them away early, we will struggle.

I reckon they are capable.
Paulo didn't even need to play the second half.

Much harder task coming up this weekend though.