What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final vs Broncos Team list thread

Kornstar

Coach
Strike me pink Korny ! :smiley:

View attachment 32943

Not possible for me.

Atkins has been the ref for both our BankWest losses.

Penalty Broncos!!

Without a doubt they will get all the 50/50 calls and probably some outright dodgy calls but plain and simply we need to overcome that. Cut out the errors and don’t drop their heads when the inevitable shit calls go against them and they should win.

It’s the “should” part that scares me with this club.

hindy111

Post Whore
If we dont beat the Broncos with our side and their ordinary spine at our own home ground I would part with BA.
I expect us to win and win well. No excuses. We could give the title a real shake over the next 2 seasons. This is a good test to see if we have a man who can take us to the next level or just simply a one trick pony that can get you in the top 8.
And once we beat the Broncos I hope he has the Balls to throw a few tricks at the opposition the following week. Safe footy wont get us the win no matter who play.
I reckon Des and Manly are cooking up one hell of a plan for the Sharks. They know if play their normal game it will be curtains.

hindy111

Post Whore
I would start the side with Alvaro,Taka and Nikuore... Play some expansive footy early to tire the big Broncos pack.
Then at the 20 min mark bring on Manu & NBrown. And let them get physical.It would inject some energy and we could blow them of park in that 20mins.
Tepai and Stone job should be too hit hard as can in defense and not worry about to many hit ups.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I would start the side with Alvaro,Taka and Nikuore... Play some expansive footy early to tire the big Broncos pack.
Then at the 20 min mark bring on Manu & NBrown. And let them get physical.It would inject some energy and we could blow them of park in that 20mins.
Tepai and Stone job should be too hit hard as can in defense and not worry about to many hit ups.

We played expansive footy last week to the start the game, along with plenty of offloads. Without making changes.

You want your best defenders on the field. No way Taka starts over Manu. And Brown’s aggression is also needed at the start.

If we aim to get “physical” after 20 mins, we probably looking at mad Monday. You need to start physical in a finals .......

Anyhow, we have played Broncos twice this year and have had no problems handling their pack. The only improvement we need is to “wrap up” Fifita better.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Let's hope we can really push the 30 k capacity, unlike the opening game against the Tigers when there were rows and rows of empty seats despite that match also being sold out.

emjaycee

Coach
Let's hope we can really push the 30 k capacity, unlike the opening game against the Tigers when there were rows and rows of empty seats despite that match also being sold out.
Might be a slightly different scenario this weekend.

IIRC they can't resell members seats during normal season games so if a ticketed member doesn't show there can be empty seats despite it being "sold out".

In the semis because the NRL runs the event, there are no such thing as members seats so effectively every seat is available to sell (NRL let members buy their normal seats but that was the only difference). Hence sold out should mean every seat has been sold and hopefully everyone who bought one turns up.

hindy111

Post Whore
Question

I booked 10 tickets and 8 together. They have seat numbers. Does this mean its allocated even though its GA or zone 3 the cheapie? Or will it be like GA tickets where its first in best dressed anywhere in the allocated bays?

Noise

Coach
Question

I booked 10 tickets and 8 together. They have seat numbers. Does this mean its allocated even though its GA or zone 3 the cheapie? Or will it be like GA tickets where its first in best dressed anywhere in the allocated bays?
Im also in category 3 where I normally sit as a GA member. during the regular season. Seems to be allocated seating for the semis