What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elliots post match whinge

Inferno

Coach
did anyone notice weyman pointing at da gois one time (on our line after pomeroy knocked it on i think) as in he was going to run at him and when he did, got cracked and knocked the ball on.

HAHA

farkn wanker.

I love that fat bastard. Doesn't take much to light his fuse. If Gallen played I have no doubt he'd have been under instructions to bait this guy all match.

cb4

First Grade
with all the possesion they had i find it hard to believe it was soley the refs fault...
anyone got a penalty count??

eddiesmith

Juniors
What a sook, there was nothing wrong with any of our tries, the benefit of the doubt try was technically wrong, where was the doubt? Just because the raiders bloke was too bloody weak to hold onto the ball isnt our fault

Although the commentators probably agree with him, the amount of times they mentioned the Sharks getting a penalty or a run on of penalties made it obvious they didnt agree, but then again I have yet to hear any commentary that has had a nice word to say about the Sharks

squiddy

Juniors
I'm gonna agree with Henry - mr Bean is useless , possibly in the bottom 2 or 3 refs - "move it now"

But he never cost Canberra the game - not one bit - it was a good winge thats for sure , and I'm happy he did it because it takes the pressure away from how well we played