What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elliots post match whinge

Covell dropped the ball and had his hand on the sideline for his second try. Simmons knocked on gathering the chargedown, where Ross scored the next play.

Anyway, that's my view and it's probably best I leave it at that as this is the Sharks forum and I don't want to out stay my welcome (although it may already be too late for that).

My view is that, based on your assessement of those plays, is that you are vision impaired.

shane1970

Juniors
Now I'm not a fan of either side but I can't believe that I, (in a recent topic poll on this site) didn't poll my vote to the obvious that Canberra supporters are the BIGGEST whingers.

Mr Saab

Referee
after both their first two tries were scored from blatant forward passes and their markers not square all night i cant believe he had such a bitch

Have you been living on the moon? Elliott coaches at Penrith and has been there since 2007

PJ

First Grade
Covell dropped the ball and had his hand on the sideline for his second try. Simmons knocked on gathering the chargedown, where Ross scored the next play.

Anyway, that's my view and it's probably best I leave it at that as this is the Sharks forum and I don't want to out stay my welcome (although it may already be too late for that).

Skeepe why did the commentators agree with every video decision?

Forget about the forward pass that led to your second try?

millersnose

Post Whore
forward passes aside i couldnt believe the way their markers were allowed to stand each side of the ruck

it has been the secret to their great starts over the last few weeks

Frenzy.

Immortal
forward passes aside i couldnt believe the way their markers were allowed to stand each side of the ruck

it has been the secret to their great starts over the last few weeks

That icky green they wear merges in with the grass. Makes it hard for the refs to see where they are.

The one that had me chuckling from Henry was when he inferred that Hampstead let us lay over them in the ruck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geez I thought I few of their blokes were having a nap they were laying around so long.

Hinchcliffe - what a grub. We should buy him.

:)

carcharias

Immortal
yeah it was a good winge.

Even Ricky would say..."yeah it was a good winge''.

I listened to it on the radio...fug me ..Gould does that too.
He was actually not too bad .
He was loving Covell's ( the cooler ) guts.

Nullajet

Juniors
hahahah..BIG DEAN CARNEY!!! now theres a b;ast from the past!!! He was fun to watch thats for sure!!

PJ

First Grade
Hinchcliffe - what a grub. We should buy him

Isn't he.

Watch the replay when Misi drops the bomb and this bloke only just misses Misi's head with an elbow. If Misi was a couple inches more upright Hinchcliffe would have been lucky to have stayed on the field.

The Dodger

First Grade
did anyone notice weyman pointing at da gois one time (on our line after pomeroy knocked it on i think) as in he was going to run at him and when he did, got cracked and knocked the ball on.

HAHA

farkn wanker.

did anyone notice weyman pointing at da gois one time (on our line after pomeroy knocked it on i think) as in he was going to run at him and when he did, got cracked and knocked the ball on.

HAHA

farkn wanker.

And next year he'll be lining up fot the Stains. It's justs get better.