What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elliott must go

legend

Coach
This guy is the biggest arsewipe we have ever had at the club. He persists with Bulgarelli who drops the f**king ball every time he touches it.

Again, we had everything to play for and we played like absolute shit.

We didn't make one f**king line break all night.

Raiders2004, I hope you are happy with tonights performance mate and i'll tell you one thing, it is all Matt Elliott's fault because he persists with only one playmaker on the field who struggles to tie his own f**king bootlaces. His kicking game is shit but the list is endless and nothing will ever change.

Does anyone have Matt Elliott's e-mail address because I have plenty to say I want to be heard FFS!

Nice move to bring SMith on late in teh game and guess what, he scores a try.

At least we wont make the finals now because this merkin of a club deserves no success until it has the balls to do something about our pathetic coaching staff and playing roster.

f**k YOU CANBERRA you gutless bunch of overpaid shitkickers!

azza

Juniors
We say it again and again some of us but who listens? What is the f**king point? We still have clowns thinking he is a good coach. What chance do we stand of getting someone else in there?

THe team was woeful.

legend

Coach
What I saw tonight was less than under eights stuff. No structure in attack, massive holes in the defensive line, players playing out of position, players not up to scratch continually being named in the side. Our last tackle options, please, spare me on this one because any coach with an ounce of common sense would realise we have to play with two playmakers to be effective, but our dickhead coach sits there on the sideline, cussing and cursing when he is the one who should be playing russian roulette, the dumb f**k!

We are the laughing stock of the NRL. We make Parramatta look like the Roosters FFS.

f**k I hate the players in our team who doing nothing but turn up each week to collect a nice big juicy paypacket and do f**k all to earn it.

Bay56

First Grade
Greenraider said:
buddy, as much as im disapointed the raiders lost, i wouldnt go that far : /

I would ...

We made NO LINE BREAKS in the whole of 80 mins.

We scored two lucky tries.

We led 8-4 at half time against a team that was dropping the ball continously in their own half.

I'm dead set certain Elliot does not instruct Macca to use his most potent weapon.

azza

Juniors
I can't blame (sm)elliot for line breaks but I can blame him for poorly structured attack, pathetic game plan and persisting with idiots in first grade. No one has the guts to actually kick him out though, so I am resigned to this sh*t for another 3 seasons.

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
I can't blame (sm)elliot for line breaks but I can blame him for poorly structured attack, pathetic game plan and persisting with idiots in first grade. No one has the guts to actually kick him out though, so I am resigned to this sh*t for another 3 seasons.

Azza .... another 3 seasons ... thats what I was saying in another thread .. I think it will be some time about 2009 that we will be a premiership force again.

Edwahu

Bench
I reckon some coaches let ego get in the way sometimes and they refuse to make common sense decisions because they want to be seen as doing things their way or they want to be seen as "innovative". Thats the only way I can understand some of Elliots efforts. Brian Smith influence no doubt.

FFS, get rid of the deadwood, put players in postions they can handle and get some players who can give us a future in there.

azza

Juniors
Wait a minute, I just figured it out. Elliot is a great coach. It's really a great tactic - use an unstructured attack to bore the sh*t out of the other team so they fall flat on their asses and dose off, and then the try line will be wide open. Of course it's still a work in progress, we aren't quite at our peak yet, we still have a few players running decoys, I'm sure Elliot will fix that up soon.

Then again, with the try-line wide open, I'm sure Bulgarelli will still drop the ball.

Bay56

First Grade
I think you are correct azza ... cant say that I've got a better explanation than that ... we just do it so well it must be practiced at training :lol:

frank

Juniors
azza said:
we still have a few players running decoys

Azza, have you noticed how ineffective these runners are?
They may as well have a big f**ken sign on their head saying 'please do not attempt to tackle me, I am a decoy'

Fair dinkum, the whole rest of the comp has got us worked out to the point where the coaches should decide the result over a couple of beers on thursday night.

Might save a bit of embarrassment.

Bay56

First Grade
Timbo said:
Finially, people are saying it en masse.

It's time to move on Matty, and take Bulgarelli with you.

hold on there timbo !!! ... Schif_Happens hasnt arrived yet ... I'm sure he'll have a positive spin on this game ... he's good at that sort of stuff :)

Raider Ultra

Bench
After tonight's performance I am beggining to agree. There is something wrong when a team that s capable of a top 4 finish is consistently struggling and put simply, plays like sh*t. Obviously Elliott can no longer motivate the players, add to that our game play is non-existant and structure is terrible. Did we ever look like scoring in the 2nd half? It' so f*cking infuriating. We don't deserve to be in the finals after the last two performances.

skeepe

Immortal
Something must be wrong with team harmony this year. Last year they wanted to play for each other, this year most of them don't even look interested. I don't know who the finger should be pointed at, although most of you are judge jury and executioner rolled into one, quick to point the finger at Elliot. Too quick in my opinion.

On another note, I do find it a tad depressing that Nathan Smith has already risen to 6th in the team try-scorers list for season 2004 after his 5th game. Some players simply aren't out there earning their money.

For the record:

Joel Monaghan - 12 tries
Adam Mogg - 9
Matthew Gafa - 7
Mark McLinden - 7
Michael Robertson - 7
Nathan Smith - 6
Clinton Schifcofske - 5
Simon Woolford - 4
Phil Graham - 4
Jason Bulgarelli - 2
James Evans - 2
Jason Croker - 2
Luke Davico - 2
Michael Hodgson - 2
Troy Thompson - 2
Josh Miller - 1
Ruben Wiki - 1
Ryan O'Hara - 1
Ian Hindmarsh - 1

I would have expected more from almost everyone bar NSmith and Graham because of the limited time they've had. It's a sobering thought that we've only manager 78 tries while the likes of Melbourne have scored 100.

legend

Coach
Raiders2004 is at the game I think but he'll have his hands full upon his return. It'll be like shooting at his feet to make him dance. :lol:

sydraider

First Grade
Can someone please teach macca to tackle???? He is pathetic in defense. Personally i cant wait for J.Smith to get here, he will add something to the team, if he doesnt break down after 2 rds.
Bite the bullet matty, carney must play every week from here on in, macca is a proven runner, great in the break but an organiser he is not. It pains me to say this cos macca is one of my fav players but enough is enough.
Bulgarelli???? Who are you kidding matty, the guy wouldnt even make dapto firsts, he is useless, if we can see it and you cant then obviously you arent cut up for the grade.
To think i wanted bellamy, how stupid was i to want that. :roll:

skeepe

Immortal
So it makes you happy that other fans will be upset at the loss? That's poor legend, even from you. Give yourself a triple mate.

Latest posts