What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elliott must go

skeepe

Immortal
Hey Bay look on the bright side... now that almost everyone agree's with you you don't have to martyr yourself with phrases like.. "if I had said that they would have been down on me like a ton of bricks..." :lol:

Walt, lighten up.

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
I guess you had better laigh at your own jokes Bay............because no one else will. :roll:

Can someone laugh at my jokes ... either that or just laugh at Walter, our resident from Disneyland.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Macca just isn't a half back. He's an attacking weapon like Rhys Wesser and Billy Slater. Hopefully this will be sorted out next year.

Bay56

First Grade
skeepe said:
Hey Bay look on the bright side... now that almost everyone agree's with you you don't have to martyr yourself with phrases like.. "if I had said that they would have been down on me like a ton of bricks..." :lol:

Walt, lighten up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one skeep.

See Walter there is my first laugher (is there such a word) or should it be laughee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea lighten up Walt.

azza

Juniors
I really wonder whether Macca can see what he is doing with that mop on his head - might as well go back the headgear - at least that won't be infested with lice

skeepe

Immortal
Bay56 said:
I'd start with Wayne Collins effective this Monday morning.

I'd then put all my energies into getting first choice Stuart or second choice Bellamy.

But it has to start this Monday morning .... not in two years time.

I think when Mal stepped down we had the perfect coach waiting in the wings with our Presidents Cup squad... if only we had appointed him instead things might have been a lot different.

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
Macca just isn't a half back. He's an attacking weapon like Rhys Wesser and Billy Slater. Hopefully this will be sorted out next year.

I'm sure it will be Walt ... by the way Slats and Wes are FB's.

Bay56

First Grade
Hey Walt .... whats your view on tonights game mate .. any comments or or you just here to try to give me a hard time.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Someone better legend, some of you sound alot like Rabbitoh supporters.. Sack The Coach ................yeah right.

skeepe

Immortal
Walt Flanigan said:
Someone better legend, some of you sound alot like Rabbitoh supporters.. Sack The Coach ................yeah right.

Terrible analogy to support your arguments for not sacking the coach. Souths play 1000 times better since they sacked their coach.

legend

Coach
This is easily the best thread ever. The sarcasm and insults are flying thick and fast and best of all, they are piss funny. Except for Walt of course.

Walt, are you Matt Elliott on the team bus with a laptop and a mobile phone?

skeepe

Immortal
Walt Flanigan said:
Not when they sacked Coleman.

Well, you try putting in an untried coach and alleged comedian as head coach and see how far it gets you. Coleman was 2 years ago buddy, stop living in the past.

Better be careful, soon he'll compare us to Parramatta supporters. That'd really hurt.

skeepe

Immortal
Double post.... Good call legend, as soon as you say how good a thread it is, the system goes down. I love irony.

Although I was thinking along the lines that you were as well. I was even noticing that everyone was conducting themselves without much profanity. Then I realised why.... R2004 isn't here yet.

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
Bay56 said:
Hey Walt .... whats your view on tonights game mate .. any comments or or you just here to try to give me a hard time.

Pot calling the kettle black champion.

good .... now answer the question Walter .. whats your view on the game pal .. I'd be inerested.

Latest posts