What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elliott must go

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
OMG I JUST GIVE UP!! YOU PPL ARE QUICK TO BLAME ELLIOTT ESPECIALLY AFTER LAST YEAR. HANG UR HEADS IN SHAME.

I'm sick of hearing the dribble that everyone comes up with lately, Eg: Heads should roll, Elliott Must Go. You people will just never be happy.

I'm Giving myself a Personal Ban from these forums so I don't get pissed off with the lot of yaz anymore.

Laterz
Raiders 2004

You do that 2004, but as I said, its becoming extremely bloody hard to have continual faith in a team that just plainly f**kin sucks. The coach cant make hard decisions, even us fans can see that things need to change, if you dont like that then take your wowwy pop and go home.

Raider_69

Post Whore
come on Tonio, nothing here is personal
Elliot is a great bloke, couldnt find a better bloke off the feild, but his job here is done, he was brought here to rebuild us to a decent team, he did that, he cant take us to the next level which says to me his time has come, we have been nothing short of disgraceful this season and we look like a team with no gameplan, that is coaching error
ill be happy when we have a coach who has an idea of how to structure a team in attack

Daley sounded dumbstruck today, I wonder if he will get out of that foxsports chair and come back and help the club that helped him become what he was.

Lynchie

Juniors
I totally agree with Raiders 2004. Im sick of all the crap eliott gets dished out with by some people in this forum week in week out.
We obviously have different views however like 2004 said most of us here dont have a clue what goes on behind the scenes in the club and yes we are playing poorly but we are still hanging around the top 8 which as far as I can see does not justify the reason for calling for the coaches head! Having a look at the top 8 calculator with the remaining games I figure going by other results and us only beating Souths ww will finish in 8th spot.

Edwahu

Bench
FFS, the simple fact is that the team has 6 or so players who aim up every week and the rest have gone to shit. The coach has got to take responsibillity at some point especially when he continually picks players that are clearly not up to it.

Lynchie said:
I totally agree with Raiders 2004. Im sick of all the crap eliott gets dished out with by some people in this forum week in week out.
We obviously have different views however like 2004 said most of us here dont have a clue what goes on behind the scenes in the club and yes we are playing poorly but we are still hanging around the top 8 which as far as I can see does not justify the reason for calling for the coaches head! Having a look at the top 8 calculator with the remaining games I figure going by other results and us only beating Souths ww will finish in 8th spot.

Who are you again?

azza

Juniors
I hope we don't make the finals. As terrible as it sounds it would be an insult to all the great players who wore that lime green jersey and all the supporters who followed such a great team to have that pack of jokers represent the ACT in the finals.

We should give Monaghan a tub of metamucil before the game and then he might actually RUN.

Greenblooded

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
OMG I JUST GIVE UP!! YOU PPL ARE QUICK TO BLAME ELLIOTT ESPECIALLY AFTER LAST YEAR. HANG UR HEADS IN SHAME.

I'm sick of hearing the dribble that everyone comes up with lately, Eg: Heads should roll, Elliott Must Go. You people will just never be happy.

I'm Giving myself a Personal Ban from these forums so I don't get pissed off with the lot of yaz anymore.

Laterz
Raiders 2004

Hey thats a good idea mate, go and find a place where everyone agrees with everyting you say and think, and have no opinion of their own. :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
tonio if you want to go because we all dont share your optimism then so be it, we cant stop you but in your leave i suggest you grow a thinker skin dude, opinions are like arseholes, everyones got em and everyone wants to flash em, not all will look the same as yours but thats something you deal with

if you cant handle explaining your opinions without taking things so personally then so be it

Your a good bloke but sometimes you take things too personally

Lynchie

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
Lynchie said:

Who are you again?

I cant blame 2004 for taking a break from alot of you people!
Yes criticism can be constructive and help fix things bu the way in which alot of people here rant on about this and that is just pathetic.

Bay56

First Grade
The "posos" can have their opinion and the "negos" can have theirs. At the end of the day we are all losers.

The only difference is that we so called negos saw it coming and offered a solution.

Greenblooded

Juniors
Hey Bay, what am I?? At the moment I'm a nego, but probably about Thursday I'll wake up in the morning and start thinking we are a chance to win :lol: :lol:

legend

Coach
Be very careful Raiders2004. Your analogy is ridiculous and if you take personal potshots at me, expect a return of serve ten fold.

I pay to have this site running, and it is a considerable amount if you must know. I don't draw a wage and I am aware that there is a problem with the forums, but talk about biting the hand that feeds you. We are in the process of looking at ways to fix the problem but it does take time.

I'm not sure if you know, the the SGB sub domain will be hosted on the LU network next year and on the server that never goes down.

Now, let me destroy your feeble argument without using insults.

If I made people pay to use this site and I was drawing a wage then you would have every right to call for my head. It would be an equal comparison to that of Elliott's current situation. Fans pay to watch the team play and if they feel the team isn't up to scratch or they aren't getting their moneys worth, they are well within their rights to call for heads to roll.

There is the difference in the situations you made an absurd comparison of.

I will continue to criticise Elliott and the team until I see some positive changes, I will never lay off. They deserve everything they get and then some. They are the ones getting paid the big wage to perform and they aren't. I can't see where Elliott has a defence or a leg to stand on.

Bay56

First Grade
Greenblooded said:
Hey Bay, what am I?? At the moment I'm a nego, but probably about Thursday I'll wake up in the morning and start thinking we are a chance to win :lol: :lol:

We can all be what we want ... nego, poso who gives a tinkers arsehole ... RESULTS thats what it is about. We may as well all agree to disagree.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have not seen the worst yet ... wait till next season.

I will repeat (and if you dont like it Walt f**k off) ... the sooner this club rectifies/removes the root causes of the problem the sooner we will reach the heights we were used to in the 80's and 90's.

Latest posts