What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassed by Dishlickers and Rudolf is trash

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Ever since Rudolf returned from injury and rejoined the forward rotation he has been abysmal, especially as a starting front rower. No coincidence that we've started poorly with him in the run-on side.

Tonight he cost us the game. We were up 14-12 and on the 3rd tackle he should've just accepted the tackle around 35-40m out, instead he blindly flicks a stupid offload backwards 20m and we lose all momentum and field position.

Then he gives away the penalty that lets them level scores with 5 minutes remaining.

Hynes' confidence is shot - missed 2 goalkicks and that absolute sitter of a field-goal from about 15m right in front. Embarrassing. It's also too predictable that he will take the shots. Why not use him as a decoy and let the likes of Trindall, Katoa, Kennedy, Brailey be able to take the shot as option kickers?

All teams now know that the Sharks can't defend offloads so the way to beat them is to offload a lot. Yet for some reason our guys don't know how to offload smartly if at all.

Quigs

Immortal
It wasn't a penalty when Tobes got pinged. Should never of been awarded.

Agreed he was shit. I said to old mate whilst watching the first half that it was good to see Toby had finally perfected the Fifita flop from years gone by. The Refs love it.

eddiesmith

Juniors
We played shit and copped some horrendous calls, the penalty at the end because the Bulldogs player ran away from the ball to hit a stationary Sharks player was just typical of the calls.

What’s most remarkable is the ruck infringements, he called a lot against us and yet they only conceded one and it was 10 seconds before half time…

Also it’s quite ridiculous a player can be reported yet not even give away a penalty…

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I called Toby being trash like 18 months ago and I got shot down. Called names. Was told he was good at “his role”. He’s good at nothing.

He’s f**king shit. He is slow, lethargic, lazy, unfit and offers absolutely nothing except penalties, missed tackles and crucial errors. He may be the worst player in the NRL. I absolutely detest seeing him run out for us. I don’t care what he does for charity or on a podcast. Get him out of this club right now cos he is so far from the standard of an NRL player it’s not even funny.

Nicho? Well, mental demons have caught up and I’m afraid he is done.

eddiesmith

Juniors
I was about to book my holidays and come up for the Warriors game, but f**k I might wait…

Really if this side has anything in it the next 2 weeks they need to run up the scoreboard and belt the Titans and Tigers heading in to the next Bye. Then there might be some hope, but this mid season slump is concerning, it’s too early.

Latest posts