What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassed by Dishlickers and Rudolf is trash

carinashark

First Grade
Another thing…. Wonder if there is any chance of us ever having a dummy runner or support runner out of yardage…. We send the Lone Ranger in every single time. It’s boring and predictable, and easily defended. Then, as a result, we get owned on the ground and a slow play the ball.

Oh, and Nicho seems to have adopted Chads kicking game - just gently swing your boot through it, no power, no throwing your weight behind it, just pop it up in the air, anywhere will do, as long as it’s safe and not out on the full….. comes back to him losing his bottle - a few kicks out on the full earlier on the year, the kick dead in origin, and now he’s gun shy.
Fitz and Hannay should have seen this coming. Especially the one out stuff . Brailey made one dummy half run that split them open, after that nothing.

fizman

Bench
Someone please correct me if I am wrong here, I thought that Liam Knight was a Cronulla supporter, in fact, I thought at one point he was part of the CSSC (Cronulla Sutherland Supporters Club).

I would be keen to see the Club sign Liam and see what he can bring to the Team, it may even get Toby going again. He would be low cost, but at his best could be a really good addition and I would back him to perform for the Club he supported as a kid.

Thoughts?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here, I thought that Liam Knight was a Cronulla supporter, in fact, I thought at one point he was part of the CSSC (Cronulla Sutherland Supporters Club).

I would be keen to see the Club sign Liam and see what he can bring to the Team, it may even get Toby going again. He would be low cost, but at his best could be a really good addition and I would back him to perform for the Club he supported as a kid.

Thoughts?
Can I say no no and no again I don't want Liam Knight, and him and Rudolf I would see as a potential disaster

Tiger Shark

Bench

Thoughts?
Hard pass, think he'd only offer depth and we have enough of that.

We need quality