What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England Fitness Testing

Didgi

Interesting getting insight into exactly how they do things.

trollface.jpg

roughyedspud

Coach
the problem is McNamara will have the players spend 98% of their time either doing that or sat in class rooms doing lessons on the history of the play the ball or some nonesense.....and only 2% on the field...thats why the players look like they've never played with each other when they take to the field a resort to one man rugby

Rarefrith

Juniors
Don't worry Darryl Powell will be doing most of McBanana's coaching now, DP is a brilliant coach (I'm a Fev fan by the way!)

roughyedspud

Coach
thats shows how backwards the whole england set up.....

steve Mcnamara - average player.....failed coach....yet he's now the national team boss

Daryl powell - quality player (30+ caps for GB)...did'nt really get a fair crack of the whip as leeds coach,moved upstairs as DoR then moved out....had to step down the leagues to get a gig

nadera78

Juniors
I'd probably feel more comfortable if Powell was in charge actually, he's a smart cookie and knows the game very well. I'd also like someone like Karl Harrison alongside him, can't imagine any team ever giving anything less than 100% with him waiting for them in the dressing room.