What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
A defensive batsman like Collingwood set to go at 7... Hmm.
If theres a majority of rain in this test its going to be very tough for the Aussies to bowl a 8 man batting lineup out twice.

Scott

Bench
I wouldn't say Collingwood is defensive. He is solid, but unproven. He'll strengthen the lineup though. With McGrath in the team though, anything could happen to the Poms batting!

Red Bear

Referee
Lets go Aussies!
England - Mcgrath n Warnes bitches since 94 :) Lets have a final hurrah for these two in England.

choc_soldier

Coach
This hymn thing they've got on at the moment... geez... you'd think England have won the Ashes already. :roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
open your eyes Billy

Strauss was plumb

If it was an Aussie it was OUT!

That aside there was enough doubt that it was going down leg, so I am happy with the decision!

lockyno1

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
...good one locky..

I have never seen a more inept captain in test history! Take your minds back 12 months and it shows you that Darreen Lehmann was doing more captaining than the skipper! He is a great batsman but geez he is a shocking skipper!