What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

Timbo

Staff member
WARNEY WARNEY WARNEY

Petersen clean bowled, brilliant delivery.

lockyno1

Post Whore
We need another 2 quick wickets. Then I'd be more confident then now! I can't see anyone getting a wicket bar Warne!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Make Warne captain. Knight him. Get him to open the batting and have Hayden at the tail. He can open the bowling too, none of this McGrath and Lee first crap.

All hail Sir Shane Warne!

Timbo

Staff member
Bloody hell.

Strauss just edged it to Gilchrist, would appear Koertzen is blind too.

:evil:

budz

Juniors
Gilly should have appealed. Thats what would have put doubt into Koertzens mind.

Timbo

Staff member
Bloody hell.

Ponting isn't putting any pressure on Collingwood, he's got a soft field.

For crying out loud Ponting have a dig or hand the (c) over to someone who will!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Timbo said:
For crying out loud Ponting have a dig or hand the (c) over to someone who will!

And he recons if we lose it is not his fault! Well here is a tip Ricky- it is your fault when you have 3 sweepers for Collingwood!

choc_soldier

Coach
I really don't know what Ponting is doing sometimes. It's almost as if he has no idea himself, and just hopes that a wicket will appear from mid air. There appears to be a lack of a game plan of some sort...

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanjane said:
except it was a poor decision!

mate we have had 20 bad decisions this series, one of which was by umpire Aleem Dar (shocking umpire by the way!) which pitched a half a metre outside Katich's leg stump! I think it is only fair we get a couple back!

Latest posts