What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

lockyno1

Post Whore
disco1 said:
Sorry to say guys but you have no chance, we'll come out after tea without too much pressure and get passed 250 and swallow up lots of the overs, you won't even get close to a run rate of 6-7 per over.

AUSTRALIAN CRICKET RIP 2005, we'll give you stumps to burn.

Never say never but I agree with you it is unlikely! 7 an over is possible. Hoggard is hot and cold, Harmison goes for a few and Giles is a pie chucker. There is no Simon Jones so you never know, but it is unlikely!

Parra_Eels

Bench
when you look at it though, win or lose, i think you can offcicially call this series th end of the dominant aussies. from about 99 to noware the years that it existed i reckon.

lockyno1

Post Whore
even now it is a struggle, we need those 3 wickets in 11 overs. That will give us 40 to make 240. That is possible

El Diablo

Post Whore
Wouldn't say so. Lost one test by two runs and umpires have been atrocious.

Poms have also abused the rules and been allowed to get away with it.

Morenito

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
when you look at it though, win or lose, i think you can offcicially call this series th end of the dominant aussies. from about 99 to noware the years that it existed i reckon.

Without a doubt
Hopefully they get the finish they deserve. Would be a great way to end the era. Its pretty obvious the peak of this side has passed.

Morenito

Juniors
Yep just as good as.
They had them at 5-120 or so but just couldnt get the neccessary wickets

Less then 40 overs to bowl now too!

El Diablo

Post Whore
it's over but nothing to get depressed about

you can't win every series and we have done well to go close here given Bowden and co were officiating

I hope that clown dies a horrible death.

Latest posts