What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

lyon is a saint

Juniors
El Diablo said:
do what you like.

moaner

Moaner?

You're the one that is wishing a horrible death to people, for the simple reason his called some bad decisions ( for both teams i might add ).

It was most probably tongue in cheek but it's something you expect a 5 year old to say.

How about this!!... instead of wishing bowden dead, why dont youlook closer o home and call your players for not performing ?

We have dominated you since the secong test.

the rebel

Juniors
Australia have really struggled with thier bowling in this series.i cannot believe that stuart macgill has n't played a test match on this tour. Apart from warne and mcgrath the australian bowlers have been very poor. maybe this will be the start of an era for the england side.

Timbo

Staff member
OK...Ron Howard sitting there talking to Stuart MacGill.

This series can't get any odder.

tex

Juniors
El Diablo said:
wah wah wah

typical whinging poms

The irony.

Perhaps you should hope Shane Warne suffers a similar fate to Bowden? It was him that dropped the Ashes.

urbancarrot

Juniors
I can't believe some of you convicts.. My housemate who is from brisbane is more bothered about the way you have bowled and how bad your top order have batted throughout this series and all you sad nackers can do is complain about the officials... YOUR ALL SOUNDING LIKE US POMS!!!!!!

And for the person who said the ashes always stay in ENGLAND.. Well this year they are coming to you as display... Even more of a display now we are STUFFING you!!!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
tex said:
The irony.

Perhaps you should hope Shane Warne suffers a similar fate to Bowden? It was him that dropped the Ashes.

No it wasn't, the selectors cost us the Ashes. Even if we got you out I was not even confident of chasing the runs down!

urbancarrot

Juniors
tex said:
The irony.

If it wasn't for Shane warne we would have been celebrating an ashes win already.

lockyno1

Post Whore
urbancarrot said:
If it wasn't for Shane warne we would have been celebrating an ashes win already.

Exactly, he was the only bloke that looked like getting a wicket all series!

Morenito

Juniors
Congratulations England

You played better and deserve to win back the ashes

Still doesnt change the fact i hate happy pommies. Good rivalry though

Morenito

Juniors
I personally thought the umpires were excellent :roll:

They made terrible decision all series to BOTH SIDES although majority were at Australia no doubt.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Martyn, Gillespie, Kasprowitz play another test match we have a good chance of losing! Face it Martyn's time has come!

Jordan

Juniors
If we actually get to bat, Matthew Hayden should be looking at some of those nice straight drives down the ground, preferably at Bowden's head.

oh well..I guess I should give credit where credit is due.. England were great this series and deserve there win. Hurts all the same though.. Nothing worse than a happy pom. meh..hopefully we smash them in the tri-nations.

:alcho: Congratulations En-ger-land on winning the Ashes. You bloody poms deserved it. I'm gonna drown my sorrows now & get absolutely fit shaced :alcho:I love Youse All!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Now all we have to do, is dick you in the tri nations !;-)

Good effort my Aussie friends but you have lost this series.. to now the worlds no1 cricket team.... i would'nt feel to bad about that, as you ran us close.

lockyno1

Post Whore
lyon is a saint said:
Now all we have to do, is dick you in the tri nations !;-)

You have a better chance of winning Lotto! How close was the final last year....40 POINTS with KIMMORLEY at half!:lol:

urbancarrot

Juniors
I think you Aussies need to remember Warne for the 10 wickets he has in this match not the dropped catch.

Pietersen has gone now but it is all about formality i reckon.

Latest posts