What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

TheParraboy

Staff member
18.9 per over is impossible Timbo
if it was for 5 overs, then yeah, just swing the bat boys
but I doubt they will get to even 9 per over

I hope though, the first 3-4 batsman that go out, have a go at it

The Clan

Juniors
TheParraboy said:
Shane Warne 40 wickets for the series

Warnes been outstanding for Aus but Flintoff may well get Man of the Series he's been better with the bat and as good with the ball!

urbancarrot

Juniors
For you!!! Great series great cricket!!! There a new number 1 in the world!! Plus we will prove that again in October!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
urbancarrot said:
For you!!! Great series great cricket!!! There a new number 1 in the world!! Plus we will prove that again in October!!!

you need to do some research on who is still the no1 ranked side
and who is playing the world side in october

lots of challenges still await england before they get near australias no 1 ranking

urbancarrot

Juniors
TheParraboy said:
you need to do some research on who is still the no1 ranked side
and who is playing the world side in october

lots of challenges still await england before they get near australias no 1 ranking

Lets be fair.. Your an ageing side who is on the decline of their peak. For years you have been on a steady plataeu but now your on the way down...We are young and on the way up.... We will be number 1 by 2006!!!!

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't expect the Aussies to give up that number 1 without a fight. Changes are needed now but we have seen when Aus are determined to win something back they will go out at all cost to get it.

fat_mike

Juniors
Congratulations to england and their supporters. a very very well deserved series win, andrew flintoff was absolutely brillaint all series. shane warne can as usual hold his head up as he was equally as brilliant.

El Diablo

Post Whore
lyon is a saint said:
Moaner?

You're the one that is wishing a horrible death to people, for the simple reason his called some bad decisions ( for both teams i might add ).

It was most probably tongue in cheek but it's something you expect a 5 year old to say.

How about this!!... instead of wishing bowden dead, why dont youlook closer o home and call your players for not performing ?

We have dominated you since the secong test.

it's not tongue in cheek at all

Kiwi

First Grade
Well done England.

And there is nothing funnier than whinging hypocrite aussies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
urbancarrot said:

Your're not no 1 until you beat us at home on spinning pitches! I can assure you the curators will not be producing you pitches with any favours!

Kiwi

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Your're not no 1 until you beat us at home on spinning pitches! I can assure you the curators will not be producing you pitches with any favours!

Yeah and Warne wasn't spinning it on those flat nothing for the bowler english pitches :roll:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kiwi said:
Yeah and Warne wasn't spinning it on those flat nothing for the bowler english pitches :roll:

Mate Ashley Giles could not spin anything even if you asked him! On spinning tracks the quicks are inneffective, there is no reverse swing in Australia and they are playing on pitches that suit Australia. I am confident will will regain it in 2 years to send Warne and McGrath out winners!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kiwi said:

Warne is probally the only bowler who could literally spin it on ice! That is no a good example!

Too good England. Well played they were superior in all aspects of the game. Australia fought hard but were not quite as composed when they needed to be and wasted too many chances both with poor catching and worse still wickets off no balls. England punished Australia's errors. No more so then Pietersen today. A great series and on balance a fair result. Fair play England. Good one.

Latest posts